Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Zack is right. This felt more like a family than a pro wrestling unit. It’s hosed up we have to lose this while the Bullet Club lives on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Forever ichiban in my heart :cry::cry::cry:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

You're goddamn right :hai:

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1606265577789456384

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
IIZUKA

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

IIIIIIZZUUUUUKKKKAAAAAA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HE GOT THE IRON GLOVE BACK

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

He still looks fantastic, the nightmare continues

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

amazing ending, giant pop for iizuka. ncie that they got the farewell in the holiday korakuen snow

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

'm in favor of a unit shakeup but it' still certainly kinda sad

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
kAZE nI NARE

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
kaze ni nare…

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am a goddam mess

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
That was perfect

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Thauros posted:

'm in favor of a unit shakeup but it' still certainly kinda sad

I'm definitely in the camp of "some of these stables have been around forever, we need to change"

"Oh wait no not like that"

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I loving love this poo poo

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Let Lance curse on AEW tv, you let Rick Ross

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Feel like pure poo poo just want them back

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
It's gonna be weird seeing those guys team with Hontai on the house shows.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/1606268228359036930

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I’m gonna go to Piledriver tomorrow and tell Suzuki how much I love him

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/1606267914507673602

:hai:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh my god Zack just broke me again

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Dangerous Tekkers ending confirmed :cry::aaa::cry:

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Nice promo by zsj although heartbreaking

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

gently caress.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Thanlis posted:

gently caress.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Thanlis posted:

gently caress.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Rarity posted:

One day soon will be the last time we ever

KAZE NI NARE! :cry::cry::cry:

Lol Suzuki will be like Yoshiaki Fujiwara, turning up 2 or 3 times a year to wrestle when he's 75

SG Bamboo posted:

I'm definitely in the camp of "some of these stables have been around forever, we need to change"

"Oh wait no not like that"

110%. Chaos, BC, bin. But Suzukigun is family. Sure, a family of bastards but bastards who have each others backs

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Charlton being horny on main

https://twitter.com/reasonjp/status/1606468028920913922

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Lol Suzuki will be like Yoshiaki Fujiwara, turning up 2 or 3 times a year to wrestle when he's 75

110%. Chaos, BC, bin. But Suzukigun is family. Sure, a family of bastards but bastards who have each others backs

Bullet Club sells way to much merch for them to be gone but it does need a major shake up. Chaos though? Yeah that really should be folded into Hontai given the only Chaos branded merch it sells is towels and that could be replaced by a new faction

I wonder when the call to end Suzuki-gun actually came. It felt rushed (which 100% played into the emotion) so I'm wondering if Suzuki struggling during tag league made him want to slow down and do the Fujiwara schedule of 2-3 matches a year.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I feel TAKA and Taichi running four TakaTaichi shows this year is because they knew it was ending

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Bullet Club sells way to much merch for them to be gone but it does need a major shake up. Chaos though? Yeah that really should be folded into Hontai given the only Chaos branded merch it sells is towels and that could be replaced by a new faction

Do CHAOS even have updated towels, I swear the ones I see at shows all have SHO and Ospreay still on them

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I feel TAKA and Taichi running four TakaTaichi shows this year is because they knew it was ending

Also Suzuki's tours of the US as well felt like Suzuki was checking things of his wrestling bucket list so yeah probably was known in advance

SG Bamboo posted:

Do CHAOS even have updated towels, I swear the ones I see at shows all have SHO and Ospreay still on them

I don't think we have an updated one which means we don't have a Chaos towel with Either Jay White or Mad Mikey on it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

We need a mega towel released with all 34 past and present members, as well as room at the bottom for new hires

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I wonder when the call to end Suzuki-gun actually came. It felt rushed (which 100% played into the emotion) so I'm wondering if Suzuki struggling during tag league made him want to slow down and do the Fujiwara schedule of 2-3 matches a year.

Who the hell is still buying BC merch going into the year of our lord 2023? I just refuse to believe that, it's inconvenient to my understanding of reality. Surely everyone who wants one of those shirts already owns one? SURELY

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Everyone is buying House of Torture merch now

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I regret not buying Ace Austin's BC shirt when he came to Perth earlier this year because the merch line was so drat long.

forkboy84 posted:

Who the hell is still buying BC merch going into the year of our lord 2023? I just refuse to believe that, it's inconvenient to my understanding of reality. Surely everyone who wants one of those shirts already owns one? SURELY

People keep joining Bullet Club so there's always individual member shirts being released

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

KENTA’s Go 2 Sleep Club hoodie is currently the highest selling item of clothing in Tokon Shop. In general El Desperado has overtaken Bullet Club as the number 2 merch moving machine though

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Remember when Meltzer was saying that putting Despy at the top of cards was a bad idea lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1606265869494915073?t=VGVlq3NSfFdSjIo0fsvFQg&s=19

Big Mutoh