Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I've been so hyped for Elden Ring I didn't realise this is like 2 weeks away, god drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I watched a review and how in the actual gently caress did someone think it was a good idea to have single-file rolling starts in career mode races. The reviewer showed an example that was particularly ridiculous where the car at the start of the line was already about a third of a way around a lap by the time you even cross the starting line. Oh you always start at the very back btw.

Like seriously, what the gently caress?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

If y'all need someone to come in last place every race I'll join a goon group or whatever

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

My download isn't progressing at all. It's stuck on the music rally stage select screen and the download bar hasn't moved at all for the last half an hour.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I never want to hear the first three music rally songs ever again. They're impressively poo poo.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Why the heck are my indicators constantly flashing in all cutscenes, it's really distracting when I just want to admire a car model!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Why does Lewis Hamilton's museum timeline thing abruptly stop at 2017? I'm pretty sure he's done a few noteworthy things since then.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I still want to know why my cars in any cutscenes have their hazards flashing. It looks ridiculous. End of a race? Hazards flashing. Admiring cars at the café? Hazards flashing.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Riven posted:

For real though why all the hazard lights???

Honestly thought my game was bugged, guess not!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Riven posted:

My only issue so far has been a few races where the AI is really loving aggressive at hairpins and bumps/spins me if I’m not perfect. That’s not the problem though, the problem is that once I’ve been spun, neither R nor first gear work. I just sit there and have to restart the race entirely. Really loving frustrating having that happen on the last lap of the Tokyo Highway 3 times in a row.

Square to reverse, this caught me out too.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Pretty upset I can't buy a TVR Tuscan in this. That was my baby in GT3, especially with the blue/purple pearlescent paint job.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Is there a way to actually save and quit out of GT7? I haven't seen one so I usually just close the game but I keep getting save sync errors.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

How many cafe books are there? I think I'm on 13 or so. Whatever the Mustang one is.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

So the roulettes are definitely rigged to give you the worst result more often than not, right? I think that's about seven in a row I've done now where I've got the worst prize.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Aardvark Barber posted:

I've absolutely been digging the motion control option here as well. So much more precise for me than trying to use the analog stick.

Is it legit viable? I'm always wary of motion controls and avoid them if I can but I've been finding the analogue stick a little imprecise at times.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I had to turn the music off permanently today because I can't bear to hear that loving boogati boogati ft. Idris Elba song for the billionth time.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Bronze is as good as gold imo!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

teethgrinder posted:

One of my GT faves was Poison Lips by Vitalic (Might have been GT5 Prologue?). I didn't even hate the Weezer remix on that game.

I think my biggest GT7 complaint is that the soundtrack is really a huge nothing.

Yeah it's generic unmemorable trash and I turned it off after a few hours. One of my all time favourite gaming memories is speeding around Deep Forest Raceway to Buck Rogers in GT3. Don't know why, it's just an extremely vivid memory for me.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm brazilian but I actually grew up in japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

What's a good car to use for the final cafe book (World GT Series)?