Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Here’s the GDT for the NCAA tournament. Play-in games start soon. Rest of the tournament starts Thursday at 12:15 EST.

As always, gently caress Duke. Hopefully Coach K doesn’t make it past this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
gently caress Duke. Go Boilers

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

gently caress Duke

that is all

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Started a goon bracket thing on ESPN if anyone cares.

Group is SAS Goons
password is fuckduke

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
vols bitch

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Texas State had their best season in 25 years, and are playing in their first NIT! Go Bobcats.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Why are they deathmatching too poor Texas teams?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
They are allowing so much contact in this game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This second game, this is not basketball.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
This is the worst 9 minutes of basketball I've ever watched.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Mar 16, 2022

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

As bad as both offenses are, the defenses are worse.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Linder ain't gonna survive this game.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
These teams should not be in the tournament

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Maldonado 7 TOs in the first half lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Last years exciting games tricked me.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Did someone say Maldonado turnover?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
aaaaaaaand gently caress

https://twitter.com/BFQuinn/status/1504102963316469760

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Innovative play of having both your good shooters in the same place. Defense didn't come out on either of them so I guess it worked.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

watchin' some bas. ket. ball. me and rick

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The whole pregame package was about the cool camera mugging that Kiss guy did and the first time he does it this game the refs scold him.

Cavauro posted:

watchin' some bas. ket. ball. me and rick

Good to watch with you.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This Bryant mascot looks like it will fight you.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
34 points going on 36 is pretty impressive.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Gonna be a scary game for Arizona if Wright St can play like this.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Rick I hope you are on some heavy medication and not just crazy.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Guys literally my favorite time of year starts tomorrow and I cannot be more excited.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
After all the "Enemies of Rutgers Athletics" jokes I made, here I am rooting for Rutgers right now.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Kirios posted:

Guys literally my favorite time of year starts tomorrow and I cannot be more excited.

I’m having a March Madness / St. Patricks Day / housewarming party. I need to make more mashed potatoes and bake cookies, and that’s all the responsibility I have for the entire weekend.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

Rick I hope you are on some heavy medication and not just crazy.

Worse, I'm doom posting.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Rick posted:

Worse, I'm doom posting.

Don't know if that's better or worse than me praying my team loses in the second round so at least they won't lose to a team I dislike more.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Every time I've tuned into any college basketball game this calendar year and start rooting for someone, they immediately choke their lead away, so this is going to be a looooong tournament for me. Hope you like Kentucky taking it all or what the gently caress ever.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

Don't know if that's better or worse than me praying my team loses in the second round so at least they won't lose to a team I dislike more.

The Ayton team going down so fast just scarred me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ron Harper's game being exactly like his dad's game was, but when his dad was old, trips me out. Like his dad must have never showed him the Clippers tape when people called him Mini-Jordan.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Rick posted:

The Ayton team going down so fast just scarred me.

Honestly, Wright State's plucky. I think Arizona is too good a 1 seed to fall to them, but it's not like it's some random 16 seed that eats poo poo to the tune of 20 point margin.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is a good game, high level of difficulty on the shots on both ends.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Probably Magic posted:

Every time I've tuned into any college basketball game this calendar year and start rooting for someone, they immediately choke their lead away, so this is going to be a looooong tournament for me. Hope you like Kentucky taking it all or what the gently caress ever.

Sounds good to me

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Dayum

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The poise.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Has anyone confirmed if mcmagic is still alive or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Okay, 'nuff of my moaning, this game kinda owns.