Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
PUNK VS MAX 0 0%
LETHAL VS MOX 8 6.35%
GUNNS VS FTX 5 3.97%
BRYAN VS YUTA 92 73.02%
THE VS TONI 2 1.59%
DARBY VS EL IDOLO 19 15.08%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois posted:

I don't think Fightful would be reporting that there's "significant interest" in AEW signing someone who's supposed to debut tomorrow night

quoting myself to say that i got worked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

There was a ton of awesome poo poo in tonight's ep but right now I'm stuck on thinking about Toni Storm looking like she wanted to cry at the crowd response and then immediately knocking the Bunny down with a nasty forearm

lmao yeah that forearm ruled

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

James "Wheeler" Yuta is the future

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seams posted:

What are Pure rules? Like submissions only or something?

quote:

Matches for the ROH Pure Championship are conducted under "Pure Wrestling Rules". The three Pure Wrestling Rules are:
  • Each wrestler has three rope breaks to stop submission holds and pinfalls during the match. After a wrestler exhausts his rope breaks, submission and pin attempts under the ropes by the opponent are considered legal.
  • There are no closed-fist punches to the face allowed in a Pure match, only open-handed slaps or chops to the face are allowed. Punches to other parts of the body (save for low blows) are permitted. The first use of a closed fist would get a warning, and the second would cause the wrestler to be penalized a rope break. If he is already out of rope breaks, he would be disqualified.
  • A wrestler is subject to a 20 count by the referee if the wrestler goes to the floor.
Unlike other championships, the ROH Pure Championship could change hands on a disqualification or countout.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

every car that is on AEW television belongs to Shad Khan

even Sue's van

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

state of this place

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

beggar posted:

sooouth carolina

Home of the Gamecocks

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fish Of Doom posted:

I think one of the reasons AEW feels weird right now is there isn't any big deal main event angle or feud right now, everyone is just kind of doing midcard stuff. Rosa/Britt is over, Punk/MJF is over, Cole/Hangman should have been over. We're in the come down period from the last ppv and everything feels like it's in the beginning stages of whatever the next story is.

This happens after literally every AEW ppv and every time people act like the sky is falling

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

it explains a loving lot about this thread between dynamites if people like you intentionally want the thread to get negative

Its what happens when your brain runs on Discourse

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cant believe the hate im seeing for the most protected finishers in AEW, the Quick Draw and the 3:10 to Yuma

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kilo riley drank too much shampagan

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tony Khan is buying Sports Illustrated!?!?!?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

*gets twitter alert from Isiah Kassidy*

oh man, going into blackout for 36 hours to avoid Discourse

if you're going to vaguepost about twitter, can you at least not do it on april fools day

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I was watching Rampage with ROH on my laptop and reminding myself Tony wouldn't disappoint me as I tried to give Keith and Will my full attention knowing Tony made a personal promise to me that the post match ROH stuff would be cool!

He came through as always.

Tony's Always Right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

judge jeff jones needs to stop writing these on his phone

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that adam cole picture is staring at me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Here's How Pam Can Still Win

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI-aDjb2sAA

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

she's also starting to really lay in her strikes again

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

I had a dream that Kevin Nash came out of retirement and won the TNT title

that wasn't a dream

that was a scoop

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jiro posted:

Long Thunder Rosa vlog today drat,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvfJF_UEq5U

I'll never understand why she's so enamoured with Corpus. To get where she's staying like right near that bay, you have to pass like six refineries and the poorest parts of the town that then just dumps out into it's downtown. Corpus sucks, sucks rear end.

Selena, dude

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jiro posted:

Selena is everywhere holmes. In the air, the earth, the water, ella es la sangre de la vida. Corpus sucks I hope they never do a Dynamite or Rampage there

too late

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Walla posted:

I don't like it when existing talent jobs to new talent when they debut. It makes the matches less interesting. That's entirely a me thing though, and I hope it's a good match.

should they only sign people in pairs so that their debut match can be together where one jobs to the other

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Max is being punished by Tony Khan for always coming out and interrupting him during his pre-show audience hype segments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

this tournament is going to be running until autumn

the finals of the tournament are at Double or Nothing