Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
PUNK VS MAX 0 0%
LETHAL VS MOX 8 6.35%
GUNNS VS FTX 5 3.97%
BRYAN VS YUTA 92 73.02%
THE VS TONI 2 1.59%
DARBY VS EL IDOLO 19 15.08%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Pinwiz11 posted:

Dear recapper,

Yuta has had chants before. :colbert:

I hate the f4w recapper so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

I always thought wrestling fans tend to exaggerate Adam Cole's smaller size, especially now that he's in a promotion that's got a lot of people with similar stature, but this Dynamite had Cole carrying the belt around and, Jesus, he really looked tiny with the belt on his shoulder.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

Elephant Ambush posted:

Ricky Starks kinda sucks, sorry not sorry

I love how people make constant :regd08: Adam Cole is short jokes while ignoring that Ricky Starks is actually unironically tiny and puny and has a stupid lovely pose and wears shoes with no socks

Hobbs on the other hand completely owns and should have a rocket strapped to him and he should at the very least have the TNT title or turn babyface on tiny lovely short little weenie Ricky Starks and win the FTW title and then leave Team Taz and challenge Hangman for the world title and become the first black AEW Champion

What alternative universe do you live in where Ricky is tiny and puny lmao.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

He's also effortlessly done power moves on other big guys like Brian Cage and Ten.

"Ricky Starks sucks and is unironically puny" is the probably the worst take I've seen in the AEW threads.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

It's cool if you don't like Ricky, not every wrestler has to be everyone's cup of tea. It's just extremely bizarre to claim he's unironically tiny and puny.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

Young Adam Cole was much handsomer than Alex Reynolds though.

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

Goons aren't so hot on Sammy's vlog now but when it was at its peak, everything with Cody was gold. In fact, vlog Cody was the only Cody I could truly enjoy on a consistent basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

That Arn interview is a bit weird to me because Dante and Top Flight are definitely getting pushed and didn't just disappear into Dark limbo like his kid. Maybe it was recorded before their match with Young Bucks or Dante's title match with Hangman?