Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
what's all this I hear about Trent eating rotten bananas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Penguin Patrol posted:

it's so nice to regularly have regal on commentary again

With Regal, Ex, and Taz it's like a perfect storm of wrestling nerdery on comms

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
oh god that looked brutal for everyone

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
BD is such a fuckin killer in AEW

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Dan Lambert is right

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Sammy and Tay are doing an excellent job of being at the exact level Cody and Brandi would have been at in this feud

just with a little more cum involved

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

dromal phrenia posted:

ya i didnt have a problem with it but people here are really against tay/sammy and supposedly the crowd was too, so maybe i'm just weird

from the live reports it was way worse before it was edited, so thank you Rampage editors

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I love how they were able to make Yuta a total star in like three weeks

and he's not even a great promo

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
YUTA LEARNED

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
hahah Yoots won't die

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Moxley just totally made that kid even while beating him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Elephant Ambush posted:

That would have been just fine as the finish. Also Yuta's hand should've been dropped 3 times.

I don't mind that they didn't do the hand drop. Like I can totally buy that there's times when the referee needs to do that to be sure, but also that the referee's job is to protect the competitors and sometimes they have to make the judgment of "this guy might die or suffer brain damage if I don't call it right drat now"