Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Seen through The Wire 3 or 4 times, didn't even know this existed until yesterday. Just finished episode 1.

Are the guys that robbed the drug dealers apartment while is girlfriend was there and then went to the strip club also cops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Just finished watching. A few thoughts.

After the first episode I just gave up trying to follow any kind of timeline. As far as I'm concerned there's Jon Bernthal with beard (present) and without (past) and that's it.

At first I didn't think I could see past Marlo, but that quickly went away and he was a Good Guy

Gondo was stretching my suspension of disbelief at how someone like him was even a cop in the first place. Didn't care for his skinny partner guy who I don't know the name of either.

The way Wayne was written was really good at showing him legitimately convinced he wasn't doing anything wrong. He knew he was doing things "against the rules" but in his mind it's all deserved. In his mind he was absolutely not a "dirty cop".

Bail Bondsman guy was cool.

Could have done without the couple scenes of the academy teacher ranting the writers thoughts about the war on drugs to the civil rights lady.