Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
If I don’t want to pull on Awakened Hilde am I good to pull on the New CEO Banner and then spend everything else on the Standard Banner and then reroll after that if needed?

I’d rather try 30ish rolls to get a few good starting units than one 10-pull for one super rare awesome unit over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Whoreson Welles posted:

If I don’t want to pull on Awakened Hilde am I good to pull on the New CEO Banner and then spend everything else on the Standard Banner and then reroll after that if needed?

I’d rather try 30ish rolls to get a few good starting units than one 10-pull for one super rare awesome unit over and over.

Well over the launch period there’s a 160 free rolls event and you get lots of blue (normal) summon tickets from just playing the game. So either way you should probably be using your quartz on the A Hilde banner. You can get normal SSRs on that banner too btw.

The only benefit of that new CEO banner is that it’s 1000 quartz instead of 1500. Yang banner is probably still better to spend on

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Whoreson Welles posted:

Yeah, you do those two first (pray for Yang Harim if she's on the Standard Banner) and then try the Selective Recruitment (the one you can reroll up to thirty times) to get one of the good SSRs that you didn't get from those.

Pulling Awakened Hilde is highly recommended as she will make your life a lot easier even in PvE for a long time, starting from day one. She's an incredibly durable wall that you can just throw out there to block for your DPSers.

Good Citizen posted:

The only benefit of that new CEO banner is that it’s 1000 quartz instead of 1500. Yang banner is probably still better to spend on

Well, that and you don't have to force close and re-open the app every time you reroll, which annoys the hell out of some people.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
What does the daily chores look like? How long minimum?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Boris Galerkin posted:

There’s sweep functions so like 10-15 minutes

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Boris Galerkin posted:

15 minutes and you can burn all your stamina very quickly (if global is lauching with skip QoL)

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I thought it would be up by now..

Edit: bah 2 more hours

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Best of luck, fellow CEOs, may your rolls be blessed

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Is this game properly localized or is it full of nonsense machine translation?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Coupon code isn't working yet so it's basically impossible to quickly reroll for A Hilde right now

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Good Citizen posted:

Coupon code isn't working yet so it's basically impossible to quickly reroll for A Hilde right now

Boooo back to Azur Lane for event grinding for now

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

I ended up with 2100 quartz somehow instead of the 3k listed on the guide so not sure if I did anything wrong or if the numbers are just different from expected

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Thirst Mutilator posted:

I ended up with 2100 quartz somehow instead of the 3k listed on the guide so not sure if I did anything wrong or if the numbers are just different from expected

you're fine. To have enough quartz to reroll on hilde you also need the CSTRAILER coupon code, but it isn't active yet, so the process doesn't work atm

Thirst Mutilator
Dec 13, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

you're fine. To have enough quartz to reroll on hilde you also need the CSTRAILER coupon code, but it isn't active yet, so the process doesn't work atm

sweet. I DID get nanahara chifuyu on my selective recruitment, so even if I don't get Awoken Hilde I'll probably just keep going for a while and see if I even, uh, want to keep playing

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

Who needs a coupon code if you just get her from the freeroll? :smuggo:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

So I got 2x Nanaharas.. what do you do with dupes?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

code's working now. Reroll away

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

New Leaf posted:

Limit break but you can use a mat instead from what I understand.

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

got ahilde on 2 instances with the coupon, but not satisfied yet since the mail SSR can be one of the good ones

it's so easy to reroll so might as well

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

Is Titan good for the mail ticket

sailormoon
Jun 28, 2014

fighting evil by moonlight
winning love by daylight

Do we have a discord? Would love to complain about rerolling with my fellow goons without making GBS threads up the thread

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

sailormoon posted:

Do we have a discord? Would love to complain about rerolling with my fellow goons without making GBS threads up the thread

Yeah I would love a discord just because the public one is, as always, trash.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I am content and happy.

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

Yeah I would love a discord just because the public one is, as always, trash.

https://discord.gg/rD6srpCY

This is the Fate/GO goon server but there's a thread for C;S that I've been hanging in

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I've been trying to make a purchase but keep getting "External Library Error" even though it's taking my money..

DarkAvenger211
Jun 29, 2011

Damnit Steve, you know I'm a sucker for Back to the Future references.
How does the Selective recruitement work? I can just retry it up to 30 times? How often do I get to do this?

I'm stuck here cause I'm not sure if I should just stick with what I've got on the first roll or keep going. I see one SSR in the list so maybe I got lucky? What do I do?

sandorius
Nov 13, 2013

New Leaf posted:

Keep the dupe until you hit level 100, 3 dupes (or 15 Fusion Cubes) will let you increase the max level to 102. You could also use the dupe to do a normal limit break, but Fusion Cubes are a lot rarer than APT and S-APT Cubes.

If you get dupes of Xiao Lin, Estarosa or Elizabeth, consider keeping them around as they can be used for the upcoming Rearm system. But Chinatsu is too powerful and Chifuyu too obscure for them to get Rearmed anytime soon.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

DarkAvenger211 posted:

How does the Selective recruitement work? I can just retry it up to 30 times? How often do I get to do this?

I'm stuck here cause I'm not sure if I should just stick with what I've got on the first roll or keep going. I see one SSR in the list so maybe I got lucky? What do I do?

30x10 pulls. Ends when you accept one. All pulls will have exactly 1 SSR, but you want Nanahara Chifuyu or Gaeun

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

This turned out well the first time i haven't had to reroll a bunch!
Of note the 1k cheap banner disappears if you do pull an ssr on it 1st or 2nd try.

Oh and my business registration number 4005149

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 04:38 on May 27, 2022

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

It's been like 2 hours and my purchases haven't gone through, is nobody else experiencing this or are you just not trying? I don't see anything about it on reddit. It's pissing me off, the money definitely came out of my bank account. I sent them an inquiry, hopefully they get back to me soon.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

lmao what is this level up interface.

JagGator
Oct 31, 2012
I’ve rerolled 25 times now and have yet to see a Hilde. I’ve had 10 non-Hilde SSRs on her banner, including two times on the initial free pull.

I would have pitied twice by now if all these rolls had been in one account!

Complaining here in the hopes that it will activate some luck.

sailormoon
Jun 28, 2014

winning love by daylight

JagGator posted:

I’ve rerolled 25 times now and have yet to see a Hilde. I’ve had 10 non-Hilde SSRs on her banner, including two times on the initial free pull.

I would have pitied twice by now if all these rolls had been in one account!

Complaining here in the hopes that it will activate some luck.

S E E Y O U A G A I N

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
How long is the Hilde banner up for?

After 10 rerolls with no luck might just try again tomorrow

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

theblackw0lf posted:

How long is the Hilde banner up for?

After 10 rerolls with no luck might just try again tomorrow

you got about 5 more minutes

sailormoon
Jun 28, 2014

winning love by daylight

being super sweaty and rolling multiple emulators at the same time, i ended up getting a hilde on two emulators at the same time :(

i have an additional a hilde account with:
* a hilde
* admin sword fighter x2
* chifuyu
* evelyn keller

probably some others. it also got a hilde on the free pull so it has 220 of the black tickets

if anyone is interested. i'd probably have to bind it to an account and send you the account details

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

New Leaf posted:

It's been like 2 hours and my purchases haven't gone through, is nobody else experiencing this or are you just not trying? I don't see anything about it on reddit. It's pissing me off, the money definitely came out of my bank account. I sent them an inquiry, hopefully they get back to me soon.

From the official Discord about 2 hours ago:

quote:

Dear CEOs,

The issues related to purchases have been fixed. Please restart the game to receive the items you've previously paid for.

We'll be handing out some rewards to compensate for the unfortunate circumstances. A separate notice about the rewards will be sent at a later time.

If you encounter further issues, please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

So if you sent in a ticket via the in-game Customer Center, hopefully they'll fix you up soon.

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"

sailormoon posted:

being super sweaty and rolling multiple emulators at the same time, i ended up getting a hilde on two emulators at the same time :(

i have an additional a hilde account with:
* a hilde
* admin sword fighter x2
* chifuyu
* evelyn keller

probably some others. it also got a hilde on the free pull so it has 220 of the black tickets

if anyone is interested. i'd probably have to bind it to an account and send you the account details

I’d be interested:)

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
After a ton of rerolls I got A.Hilde off the first single pull but also bought the 10-pull black tickets. Do I just save them for the next banner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Anyone else have their game constantly freeze when going through the tutorial battle where you redeploy Hilde?