Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Bored As gently caress posted:

1,000 rent is bumfuck, NC or SC probably

1000 rent is Atlanta with a roomate in a kinda lovely apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Question: why would the depp/herd thing affect domestic violence issues? I assume the vast majority of those cases arent a defamation issue?

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I'm in the camp of the DNC being closer to a bunch of people who cant agree on policy, mostly because a not insignificant group of them are basically republicans who figured out the "i'm socially liberal, but fiscally conservative" trick that snotty teenagers and republicans use at parties. Rather than an evil cabal of lanyard twirling consultants(although they're in the party as well)

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Notahippie posted:

From their Twitter, it looks like they’re trying hard to throw trans folks under the bus to show that they’re the good ones. It’s not going to work, that kind of poo poo never works, but it shows exactly what their morals and commitment to inclusivity really means. gently caress em. They deserve whatever comes next.*

*im not sure I actually mean that because I think it’s not very long until it’s physically unsafe for them to be at a GOP convention, and while these guys are shitheads I can’t actually feel okay with hate crimes.

When you're an active and willing participant in furthering the agenda of leopards eating faces you deserve to get your face ate first if it was gonna happen at all. It's not as if anyone is forcing people in the LGBT+ community to support the republican party against their will.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Wouldn't them taking public money basically make them beholden to the same standards and requirements as regular state school institutions? Unless they're talking about strictly religion indoc institutions like a sunday school or something?

Defenestrategy fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jun 21, 2022