Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

its a good time.

also, spud's talk about just spraying at the mere touch of another human was amazing.

I pray to cum as hard as he did one day

When they started on SR I followed them for a bit but then I met my gf and figured that was enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
please stop typing words on the war mode patreon.

emojis only.

im afraid to check out the discord.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Someone on the mssp Reddit made this clip and it's another good intro to Matt for the uninitiated

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSsEcReTPoDcAsT/comments/w976lp/goodness_truth_and_beauty_women_cant_rise_to_the/

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I showed that clip to my mother and she was cracking up, like “he’s so right, we are like that!”

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGxsEDMNjBA

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I pity the poor soul that finds himself in Tom’s crosshairs

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
i love how insane tom myers is, like assuming he listened to that, how does he get that reaction from what shane said? clearly shane was not negatively effected at all.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Wizard Master posted:

I pity the poor soul that finds himself in Tom’s crosshairs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

You're getting too close to the truth.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i was so close

wonder who is snitching

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

should have done a chapo check.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
he was just asking questions

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Classic Matt with Hemorrhoids ep:
https://youtu.be/k7qH-_SsJGA

108 is pretty solid too

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Went to see these guys last week and said hi to Matt at the bar after the show

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
WM sizing up his next victim.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wizard Master posted:

Went to see these guys last week and said hi to Matt at the bar after the show

It's quite surprising to me that there would be crossover fans of the McElroys and the Shat Nation, even more so Wizard Master is included in their ranks

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
I have a shirt with a big picture of Matt on it and I want to get a picture with him while I'm wearing the shirt

Seeing them tonight, v keen

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
ok ive listened to about 30 episodes of this show + clips over the last month and all I can say is g0ddam it is so funny that they got cancelled over the "ch*nk" thing and not... well I mean literally anything else. So much of the show is Shane realizing that they've crossed a line and going "oh dear, this is gonna come back to haunt us".

Top shelf stuff, im in giggle city over here.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
There's an ep of the old testament where they spent like the whole pod talking about how hot high school volleyball players are

Very funny episode

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
I also just got back from seeing Shane do live standup. Matt was supporting him. I live in a lovely Australia city so not likely to happen anytime again soon. Shane absolutely destroyed. I liked his special, but this stuff went off so much more. A local guy opened for them and he was so loving garbage.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i wish he would come to detroit once. he's one of the ones i want to see the most.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It kind of bums me out that I could’ve been seeing Matt & Shane free for years if I’d ever thought to check out Philly’s stand up scene while I lived there. I went to an open mic for my friend once but just left after his set because the first two “comics” were just unbearable.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
The newest paytch with Julian Palmer - inventor of Changa (weed and DMT) has Shane trying to bully two psychonauts, classic ep.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
He didn’t “invent” changa, cultures have been combining those chemicals for literally thousands of years, so right away, uh, awesome guest lmao

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

He didn’t “invent” changa, cultures have been combining those chemicals for literally thousands of years, so right away, uh, awesome guest lmao

Thanks for the fact check Bust, he also claims he invented torping. Confirm/Deny?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
oh god i forgot about torping

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
back in 2018 there was this:

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Couple new paytch eps up, including one with the guy who invented Changa. He's a loving space cadet. Talks about how he can see entities while not on any drugs and thinks this is cool and normal. The other guy is some local Perth comedian who is drunk and opinion seems divided, I never heard of him before but think the ep is funny as gently caress

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

you guys should check out the movie "Perth"

it's all about this Indonesian guy who's biggest goal in life is to get to Perth which he is this perfect paradise. it's all he talks about. "you wouldnt believe it, Perth", "ive got to get to Perth", "everything will be great once i get to Perth"

he ends up getting beaten to death by another much fatter Indonesian guy as the credits roll

it's a remake of Taxi Driver I guess, if instead of having PTSD Travis Bickle just really wanted to go live in Perth and instead of killing the guys at the end he did nothing and just got beat to death by a fat guy

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNdXLUAwVhk

this just reminded me of shane's story about hanging out with nate diaz

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
ok but where's the pirate feed

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

mark immune posted:

ok but where's the pirate feed

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Radio dawgz on YouTube has a lot of the old stuff and some old patreon

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_cXArusJxQcaMDG7CoG02kbyvQD1q78

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
New episode is great

Matt and Shane talk about flying air Canada (covid Nazis) with Billy and spud. War mode.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
The boys are back in town. :)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Such a great podcast!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Listening to MSSP clips on YouTube is so weird because it’s like a 3-1 ratio of “funny bits & anecdotes” and “Shane Gillis’s Race Realism Corner” where Shane complains using the most insane redditor History Major “Um Actually” racism talking points. Glad the more recent episodes don’t seem to lean that way too much, maybe all the SNL stuff scared him away from that kind of podcastin

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMfxgTQTWYU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

Listening to MSSP clips on YouTube is so weird because it’s like a 3-1 ratio of “funny bits & anecdotes” and “Shane Gillis’s Race Realism Corner” where Shane complains using the most insane redditor History Major “Um Actually” racism talking points. Glad the more recent episodes don’t seem to lean that way too much, maybe all the SNL stuff scared him away from that kind of podcastin

he was actually a history major lol