Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The 2019 Ravens got their rear end kicked by the Browns week 3. Overall it was probably a boon to the season because it forced them to make some changes. Hopefully we see something similar this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

this would have been a great year for the Vikings to stake their claim as the team to beat in the NFC North but Kirk just isn't going to get you there

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

epic bacon posted:

therefore, the Jags will win the SUper Bowl this year

If this year has a 2021 Bengals, it’s the Jags. Surprise division win and then maybe go on a run in the playoffs, you could see it.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

a neat cape posted:

If the Chargers don't win, I hope Brady destroys everyone

This is my stance, if it’s not the Ravens just throw another Lombardi on the Brady pile

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I wish any game was flex-eligible any time in the season. Bills/Dolphins being a 1pm game is bullshit

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I don’t get what sack differential is supposed to prove since it involves two completely separate units

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Davis Mills is just happy to be part of the conversation.