Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

Miami Dolphins are stupid assholes

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1575690189476835328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NFLPA really needs to force the league to have all concussion protocols be clearly recorded and have it independently reviewed with severe punishments for not to stop this poo poo. loving christ.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

TheBizzness posted:

A Twitter doctor tweeted that he broke his wrist and dislocated some fingers or some poo poo lol

I'm like 80% sure he was taking the piss after the "back injury" reports from Sunday.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I mean just extend the season a week, give every team a 2nd bye and put TNF games in there so you get 10 days in both directions. Boom, TNF is actually good now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It is kind of encouraging that the top 14 and all but 1 thread on the front page of the NFL subreddit are about Tua's injury.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bailey Zappe had the first rookie QB touchdown pass of the 2022 season.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Loving this photo from Jack Jones's pick 6:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Their ownership situation is a mess, so that might save him, but yeah, he's in year 3 and the whole situation is dogshit, with most of their fanbase having abandoned them and a terrible rebranding everyone hates, so yeah, sure.

Deckchairs on the titanic and all that.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Me last week: Hey the Falcons are looking pretty fun on offense

https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1576982750766063616

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's a running back, there's plenty of fine running backs out there, just sign one!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mystic Stylez posted:

ymmv but as a Ravens fan I gotta say people severely underestimate how hard it is to sign actually decent running backs on a pinch

I dunno I swear there's plenty of good enough guys out there that are better then old guy who fumbles every time he touches the ball.

Like they probably can't pass block worth a drat, but hey, JJ Taylor is sitting on the Pats' practice squad right now if you need a guy who can take some handoffs and catch some dump offs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFeZ3lwTXcs

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

I love that panthers fans are rending their garments over being the worst team in the NFL while not even being last in the division, and may not even have the worst offense in their division!

I just heard this on Robert Mays' podcast a minute ago, and uhhhhh, uhhhhhh

Look at these Cap hits for 2023 from their offense
$25m - DJ Moore
$22m - Robbie Anderson
$20m - Christian McCaffrey
--- OL ---
$25m - Taylor Moton
$11m - Austin Corbett

Of course, the Saints are a magical christmas land in this department, but still, jesus

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

lol. They won the SB with Stanford so the point is moot but still.

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/1577127893179990016

Remember those Stafford HoF? arguments in the offseason, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm just glad to see I'm as bad as evaluating free agent WR's as the patriots are drafting them.

Because man did I want to find a way to sign Allen Robinson this offseason as I really wanted them to swing for the fences and sign Golladay last year.

So uh, don't follow my advice on WR's folks. I'm bad at this.