Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The 7th anniversary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

On my way to the venue wearing my Tama Tonga King of Sports shirt ready to see the despicable Jay White lose the belt.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Just arriving at the train station and I feel this is the first NJPW show I've been to where LIJ shirts are outnumbered. (SZKG, mainly Despe, on top)

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Rocky on commentary

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Oleg Boltin is here

https://twitter.com/hm_njpw_picture/status/1579378007927848961?t=6AsO7IDt_HGIv4t9LjAmmQ&s=19

GEORGE W BUSHI fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Oct 10, 2022

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Where is Mad Mikey?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Reviving the tradition of Ryusuke Taguchi forming the most random trios possible to challenge for this title

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Hiromu watching his "win the junior tag titles with BUSHI" dream evaporate

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

Are we still doing Power Struggle this year? (Or whatever its called this year)

Yeah it's called Battle Autumn

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Incredible match. Thank you Okada

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

That was incredible

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I'm standing outside 7-11 drinking a Coca Cola and some guy in a Switchblade shirt pointed to my Tama Tonga shirt and then said "we won" and did a fist pump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I think he was taunting me and the we referred to himself and Jay and the rest of the Switchbabes.

Wato went into the 7-11 too and it shouldn't be surprising but he looks jacked when you see him up close wearing normal people clothes (kinda it was NJPW branded shirt and shorts)