Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Weaponized Cum posted:

Telemundo is the only choice

absolutely. much prefer my announcers to sound like they actually enjoy watching the sport. the fox crews were awful when I checked them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
feels gross and weird to be cheering for argentina but the autist must win to own the rapist

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

webmeister posted:

Down in Aus we almost always get Martin Tyler who I used to like, but these days just commentates like he's reading off a fact sheet about every player

"Griezmann here, who currently plays for Atletico Madrid. And that's Rabiot, who is 182cm tall and has a ponytail. Nice tackle from the Moroccan midfielder, they're playing a 4-2-3-1 formation today. And it's warm weather in the 69,420 capacity Al-Bayt stadium, located 37.1 miles east of Doha, elevation 83 feet above sea level."

He may be getting dotty these days. He and Ian Darke and Derek Rae did some of the '94 matches (none of the crucial ones) in the U.S. and were a breath of fresh air compared to the Americans.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mr. Mambold posted:

He may be getting dotty these days. He and Ian Darke and Derek Rae did some of the '94 matches (none of the crucial ones) in the U.S. and were a breath of fresh air compared to the Americans.

Darke and Dellacamera seem to be losing their faculties.

In JP's defense though, he's always been a doofus

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

thanks to whoever here recommended that BBC special on Messi, really enjoyed it especially the commentary from the English defender he burned several times

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Anyone else watching the third place match?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Yayayah, should be fun. Hope to see Maroc do things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i made a thread including the whole "poty last-minute thread experience" of setting the wrong thread category

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4019888&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti2