Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
surprising to no one, the wwe crowd loves the super chud and the friend of pedo's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Mrenda posted:

Why the gently caress did Smackdown just show a fullscreen promo for NXT while they were broadcasting, when there was a match literally happening they could be showing?

WWE (and AEW too) constantly show ads for their own product during matches. I agree its annoying as gently caress but its not new.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

was really surprised Imperium didnt win tbh i cant see Usos losing the belts to Strauman/Ricochet

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Kvlt! posted:

WWE (and AEW too) constantly show ads for their own product during matches. I agree its annoying as gently caress but its not new.

I have never seen AEW cut away for a Full Screen promo while a match is on. Maybe it's a Fite thing?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Mrenda posted:

I have never seen AEW cut away for a Full Screen promo while a match is on. Maybe it's a Fite thing?

Oh my bad, I think youre right about full screen, but they def run ads for AEW during picture in picture.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Rey admitting to beating his kids, Finn wearing a Black Hager Hat.

but dom... I'm torn.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Rey and Dom race was hilarious.

Rey beats his kids again

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hirez posted:

friend of pedo's.

oh man what did I miss?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Rico loves hanging out with Chance Raysn and Scurll

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Intruder posted:

oh man what did I miss?

I believe Ricochet still hangs out with Chasyn Rance

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hirez posted:

Rico loves hanging out with Chance Raysn and Scurll

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I believe Ricochet still hangs out with Chasyn Rance

:ughh:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"Where's you're brother?" Uh he's right there Roman, Solo is his brother too

e: the uncle howdy miss was talked about so much I forgot about Bray putting on the dorky mask

Intruder fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Feb 4, 2023

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
If I see a dude in a leather coat I presume he's a teenage goober rather than a "threatening badass." Vince should listen to me.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

god asuka's new look is so good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
There he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol of course Sami immediately gets his poo poo kicked in despite the surprise attack

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

The arena is losing their loving MIND

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
drat Elimination Chamber is in 2 weeks.
Feels so fast

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Big fan of Roman testing the limits of "The WWE audience won't turn on Cody" by going "Hmm thought you'd want me to talk about Cody...fella what won the Rumble and all that...guess you care about Sami more :3"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

lol of course Sami immediately gets his poo poo kicked in despite the surprise attack

It works though because each time it happens it really really makes everyone wanna see Sami come out on top. He's loving red hot right now.

I dunno how they're gonna book it, but if he gets the win in Montreal and gets any title, that pop will probably be heard around the world.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

if Sami wins the belt from Roman at EC, who will he face at Mania? Roman wanting revenge?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

It works though because each time it happens it really really makes everyone wanna see Sami come out on top. He's loving red hot right now.

I dunno how they're gonna book it, but if he gets the win in Montreal and gets any title, that pop will probably be heard around the world.

If they make it for the unified belts there's zero chance he wins, sadly :sigh: And that's what he challenged for

They could have had Roman being cocky and saying he'll throw Sami a bone and give him a shot at one or the other

Kvlt! posted:

if Sami wins the belt from Roman at EC, who will he face at Mania? Roman wanting revenge?

Cody, he won the rumble

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

Cody, he won the rumble

I doubt Sami will win at EC then considering all the Cody v. Roman ads they've been pushing. Even if Sami does win what do you do for Night 2 I wonder.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kvlt! posted:

I doubt Sami will win at EC then considering all the Cody v. Roman ads they've been pushing. Even if Sami does win what do you do for Night 2 I wonder.

Yeah I agree on this point which is why the only way I can see Sami winning at EC is if they want to decouple the belts and Roman does some cocky "Tell ya what, I'll give you half a shot" sort of thing

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I've been sick of Heyman for like five years now, was he always like this?

e: lol that pop and then crowd muting when he asked if people can imagine Sami as champion

Stevel
Dec 25, 2004
These moonlight desires haunt me....

Hit Row got NOTHING out there tonight, not even an entrance.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"salute me" is just "acknowledge me" you hacks!

e: "My brother will be there tonight" I suspect Sami and Jimmy are going to defend the belts together

Intruder fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Feb 11, 2023

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Stevel posted:

Hit Row got NOTHING out there tonight, not even an entrance.

I can't imagine they're gonna stick around long. They completely flopped without Swerve

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Jey coming out to help Jimmy... It's not that Jey betrayed his family, it's that Jey doesn't want you, Roman. Love it!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

welp time to find out if there's any chance at all of Sami winning tomorrow. If they don't make it to separate the belts he has zero chance. If they do, he has... maybe a 15% chance?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I was gonna mark out for the Hart Attack.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Bray time!

Uncle Howdy time!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Wow, heel Hit Row actually had a decent rap set

But now it's Uncle Howdy time I guess

e: also time to mute a solid 20 seconds of airtime I guess

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
omg please let Brock win and just kill Bray in 10 second match

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Wow, heel Hit Row actually had a decent rap set

But now it's Uncle Howdy time I guess

e: also time to mute a solid 20 seconds of airtime I guess

Can't let "holy poo poo" come through on network TV lol

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

omg please let Brock win and just kill Bray in 10 second match

And then get possessed by whatever bullshit gimmick bray has. Brock has to be exorcised. The new day do it with a thing they stole from undertakers place in that ridiculous play along Netflix thing. New day and Brock dance. Creative has nothing for poor bray for six months.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Gunther is having a good match with... Madcap Moss??

Gunther rules.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ska time

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Goddamn that pop for Sami.

Also Worlds Apart is back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder