Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Biggest cliffhanger this week did Finn ever return from the bathroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
That was more likely him using his super focus and not some ability of the card.

Edit: new episode is out

Exia fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Feb 6, 2023

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Chris felt suspicious to me, I wonder if they’re hinting at something with him.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
I don’t remember them specifically saying one card to a person, just that the card chooses who gets to use it’s power and considering a typical deck is 52 cards, doesn’t seem surprising to me that some people can use multiple. We know the first King could use all 52 cards and while he’s likely on the special extreme end, it does imply it’s not one card to a person. Also if Chris could just give his card to his sister I’m sure he would, but considering his immortality is only active when using it, and so far all it’s done is heal wounds, I don’t know if it would really help someone who’s suffering from a genetic disease even if he could give it to her