Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The delays were crappy but at least I got to watch the Young Lions and Shingo in All Japan (with zero technical issues) while waiting. The crowd and the ring were miced so badly it really hurt my enjoyment of the show, top two matches were good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good God Wrestling Twitter is the goddamn worst.

I don't wanna go into more detail than that right now but sheesh.

Intrigued by (presumably) BC Finlay.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
THANK YOU JAY

THANK YOU JAY

:cry::cry::cry:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
NEW BULLET CLUB LEADER... DAVID FINLAY WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK

:hellyeah:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ah yes notable Britpop punk band... Ocean Colour Scene :cripes:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Rarity posted:

NEW BULLET CLUB LEADER... DAVID FINLAY WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK

:hellyeah:

Wish they had Juice there so we could get one last shot of those three together

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
God I love KAIRI so loving much

this kid is nuts
Mar 30, 2016
Watched White vs Kingston and ZSJ vs Connors. Great matches but holy gently caress this crowd is dead

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Fun show! The technical issues were disappointing but detracted only slightly from the matches themselves, which - by and large - really delivered. Having not watched WWE in years, it was delightful not only to see Mercedes wrestle again but to discover that she's even better than she was the last time I saw her compete. Surreal to see her and Okada walk out together to end the show, but in a great way - the future of New Japan is incredibly bright.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
One thing that they need to figure out is that the TV title matches need to end in 5 or 10 minutes sometimes, otherwise people are just gonna tune out until they hear the call for 3 minutes left.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

One thing that they need to figure out is that the TV title matches need to end in 5 or 10 minutes sometimes, otherwise people are just gonna tune out until they hear the call for 3 minutes left.

Hopefully at a show like Sakura Genesis where they have 5 or 6 big title matches they can let it go short

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This was a hilarious spot:

https://i.imgur.com/OUyN5WE.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah the match itself was whatever, but that spot ruled :allears: