Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
He's extremely cringe and also everything from the op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Reveilled posted:

How was the decision actually made to give Harold buttons? Was there like a 10 minute window at some point where anyone who asked got made an IK?

i assume admins looked at the people who posted and put everyone's names on a dart board and then threw darts till they hit a certain number.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

he's besties with elephant ambush so this may have been inevitable

He probated elephant ambush like twice for a post in SAD because he saw us doing chain probing him in TEPA and wanted a piece, so I'm not sure about that.
Or maybe he's even weirder than I thought. I don't even like saying this about someone who's mostly inoffensive as far as I can tell but he definitely shouldn't have buttons.

E:

TheSwizzler posted:

also don't PM me to tell me to roast you in the thread about you instead of the other one (then close this one) you fuckin weirdo

actually just don't pm me at all
lmao what the gently caress?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013