Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

In Training posted:

Let's go Nets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

kingcobweb posted:

KD plays 44.5 minutes, +4, one rebound short of a triple double, loses by five. It seems like trading away all their depth has downsides

i think he might still be getting back into things, i know that sounds crazy for someone who got a near 30 point near triple double, but he's not at the level he was at earlier this season yet

with that said of course as a nets fan i want a clippers sweep

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

xbilkis posted:

guys you get super attached to because he went to the same school as you

lets hear it for gabe vincent!!! im getting attached

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i want another lakers heat final

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

verbal enema posted:

Is this still The Process or?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

he was #2 in vorp after jokic so like, if its them two in the finals then vorp must be the truest poo poo ever

edit: not vorp, ws/48

Mia Wasikowska fucked around with this message at 04:46 on May 20, 2023

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the heat just needed everyone to expect them to lose before they can win, thats how they won the first two series

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

you cant stop gabe vincent

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

does everyone agree though that jokic had a better regular season this year than his two mvps years or no

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

martin's not gonna be hot forever true, but duncan could start shooting well again or vincent could get hot or strus or even jimmy himself

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

temple posted:

Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

im saying the heat are in a good position cause if jimmy is cold he's not really the kind of player to jack up 20 threes out of frustration, and caleb or gabe or max or duncan would get benched before they could do that. i'm assuming. as long as one of them's hot they'll find a way to make plays for them

(i do think denvers in a better position but it could be a real series)

Mia Wasikowska fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jun 1, 2023

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah i mean jokic has a basketball foresight, he probably knew by the end of game 1 how everything would play out so he's not gonna be all shocked