Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Traxis posted:

He's in the sports gif HOF

This is missing the next part where he pauses and touches Tolliver’s knee again on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Idk (idc) about the media reaction, I just find it fascinating how little Jokic seemed to be affected by winning. He was clearly happy and very proud to share the moment with his family (especially carrying his daughter everywhere awww) but also clearly much more reserved/detatched than a guy like Murray, whose reaction was awesome but also way more typical. Jokic said the bare minimum in his interview, he loitered toward the back of the stage on the court, he even seemed frustrated that he had to stay a few more days for the parade! Honestly if I were a Nuggets fan I might be annoyed that he seems to care less than I do about him winning. But that’d be on me, he gets to react however he wants.

Instinctually you want to assume it’s a cultural thing, like growing up in Europe and having America/the NBA be a world away makes it natural for him to care less than someone like Murray who fully grew up in it. But we all saw Giannis break down a couple of years ago and party all night and eat 50 Chick-fil-A nuggets. I remember Dirk couldn’t even stay on the court as time expired, he had to go collect himself in the tunnel before rejoining everyone. I guess Joker is just a fully unique dude, cool as a cucumber even in the biggest moment of his life. I dunno if we’ll ever see another guy win the dang Finals MVP and barely lift the trophy off the table. I for one am on board with it. You do you, Big Honey. The job is done, and now you can go home

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
The pool toss was cool, I forgot about that. I guess he’s just completely selfless / opens up in more private settings. But more importantly