Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

just go, covid's over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
will tim dillon people assault ben? who knows

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

No, the audience will assault Ben until he addresses what happened between him and Tim

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

omw to patient zero this bitch

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
hell yeah

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crowd remind of what I'd think an SAS goonmeet would look like

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wait like 40% of us are wearing beanies

still hasn't started yet, jace is going full mom's spaghetti in the green room probs

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 8, 2024

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

So.

First order of show business: they got a guy from the audience wearing a rice paddy hat that HE brought (looked Asian but was actually Mexican) to sit on the stage the entire show and eat 10 hamburgers.

They then tried to get multiple people to get in diapers, piss them, and weight them at the end. One person put them on outside his pants and pissed them. Two others put them on and came back wearing ONLY the diaper and not pants. In the end only one diaper got weighed and they gave the guy a hundred bucks.

They also polled the audience a bunch for crazy life stories and boy did we get a few.

Not at all what I expected, but laughed my rear end off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

also shane

a few people in the audience sucked rear end and were too drunk but also they started forty minutes late so that was expected

openers were a pedophile, the chattier one from pendejo time and one of the funnier hate watch guys. pendejo got crickets but hate watch guy did great

worth it

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol if the news starts getting mad at Shane for LP prior to SNL now

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Were there any women in the audience

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Went to a live podcast and got bullied into pissing into diapers which they weighed after the show

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

Were there any women in the audience

we had a good 85-90% dudes rock situation. the best audience story was from a woman though

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGSEiGKDhg
quick recap on pendejo time, its in the very beginning

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god the french canadian

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
send me those poop pics of papa

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

how did Houston and ft worth go?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Houston was great, a lot more laid back than Austin. They still did audience questions but no dumbass heckling / drunk weirdos / diaper games. biggest memories a few days later now:

+Ben came out in a Michael Jordan jersey and a sideways baseball cap and they had a lot of fun riffing on that
+they talked about going to comedy mothership after the Austin show and met Tony Hingecliff who said “I love the show” when maybe two days before the episode had the guys talking about how much they wanted to murder everyone on Kill Tony
+Devan was on a bunch of Aderall and was amped as hell, which is one of my favorite versions of him. Slammed the table in laughter so hard at one point he knocked over a cup of ice

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Also is it just me or does Devan with an extra 10 years and some steroids look just like WWE wrestler LA Knight?

https://x.com/3tnem/status/1757241734948413538?s=61

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

both LA and Devan have viggo mortensen eyes

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lmao new car ep

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
"even the cows sit here"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/benaveryisgood/status/1758545127654686915?t=vzEWalLDKaXwIe5j7IzLjQ&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it was a good show

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I am working my way through the hate watch backlog by having it on a second screen while I game. Them watching the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard trial is a goldmine. For the episode “2 Girls 2 Captain” they hire a Jack Sparrow impersonator who is drinking directly from a bottle of rum and staying entirely in character. Owns.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Cael posted:

I am working my way through the hate watch backlog by having it on a second screen while I game. Them watching the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard trial is a goldmine. For the episode “2 Girls 2 Captain” they hire a Jack Sparrow impersonator who is drinking directly from a bottle of rum and staying entirely in character. Owns.

That one’s good. There’s also one where they hire a guy to be their butler for the show and he’s serving them vapes or whatever during the podcast.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
john and joey are alone this latest hate watch

i cant wait

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Surprised it took them that long to get to that ending

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i wonder what spots looks like

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Cael posted:

Being gay and quoting myself but holy poo poo like a month later they get (what looks like) the same guy back but this time he’s in character as just Johnny Depp and I haven’t started it yet but I’m excited as hell. I loving love these idiots. Posting the links to both because I’m really hoping someone else can back me up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS80BInnFjI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2eMRufSEMM

Something about mainlining Hate Watch is almost making me like it more than Lemonparty. I know it’s not gonna get traction in its own thread so I hope people are still good with me posting it here. One of the older eps I just watched had them saying they hope they’re still just as gay and retarded and starting poo poo while drunk into their 80s it’s endearing to see a friend group that close.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lemonparty are better comedians but hatewatch have more fun things happening to them day-to-day

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i wonder what spots looks like

Exactly what you imagine a dude who is a junior accountant for an only fans warehouse looks like

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I watched the live EP last night, pretty funny but they forgot to do anything with Shane and they all got Scared

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I noticed that too, they planned all these diaper making GBS threads events but didn't really involve shane much

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Cael posted:

Being gay and quoting myself but holy poo poo like a month later they get (what looks like) the same guy back but this time he’s in character as just Johnny Depp and I haven’t started it yet but I’m excited as hell. I loving love these idiots. Posting the links to both because I’m really hoping someone else can back me up here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS80BInnFjI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2eMRufSEMM

Something about mainlining Hate Watch is almost making me like it more than Lemonparty. I know it’s not gonna get traction in its own thread so I hope people are still good with me posting it here. One of the older eps I just watched had them saying they hope they’re still just as gay and retarded and starting poo poo while drunk into their 80s it’s endearing to see a friend group that close.

omg captain jack sparrow is so sloshed

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
New ep is good, love talking with my friends about couch loving and sodium and soda

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I was wondering why they were making GBS threads on Amy Schumer so hard lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The photo was posted by a tonight show and it got roasted so hard they took it down like two hours later on Twitter

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

That’s real? It looks like one of those Fat World Wiki images.

That’s gone but I guess there’s this now:

https://bbworld.fandom.com/wiki/BBWorld_Wiki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

she's so inspirational for beating ozempic