Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I have no idea what the Rockets should do in this draft, other than trade their pick, either as part of a package for somebody that will actually help the team or see if they have anyone the Hornets or Blazers would want for a pick swap.

Most mocks have them taking Amen Thompson, and I shudder at thought of adding another hyper-athlete that can't shoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
There's no way Miller gets past the Rockets. Owner is a loud and proud Trump supporter and they just hired a sex-pest coach. Character issues are not a factor for them.

If he can actually play the 3 in the NBA, that would be a total steal for Houston, which is fittingly unethical.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
It's the right idea for the Spurs to understand they aren't in "win now" mode even with Wemby and trying to develop him with Scoot or Amen, but I don't know what assets they have to move the other top 4 teams off their picks. Poeltl and McBuckets don't move the needle for anyone and I'm not sure the Spurs are quite ready to commit to moving Keldon or Vassell and accepting a lesser NBA-level player in return.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I totally forgot about that midseason trade. I guess they have even fewer pieces to trade for a good pick, and I don't see the point of trading for mid to late first if the goal is to find a future PG in this draft.