Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

webmeister posted:

Hazard scored the same number of goals in three seasons as Bellingham has scored in three games

Madrid paid around a 100 million pounds and then won the Champions League so they had to pay all the bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
supposedly hazard had a surgery to undo the surgery that got him so hosed up, so clearly he's good again and somebody should take a punt on him

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

The camera needs to show Lavia more, hilarious seeing people regret their summer transfer decisions in real time

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Shammypants posted:

The camera needs to show Lavia more, hilarious seeing people regret their summer transfer decisions in real time

hopefully his agent stuck a relegation clause in there

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

vyelkin posted:

supposedly hazard had a surgery to undo the surgery that got him so hosed up, so clearly he's good again and somebody should take a punt on him

he got a liposuction?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
Madrid spending 100 million on an over-30 French flair player who was the most fouled player in the premier league for 7 years in a row, and then it turning out even worse than how you would think that would, has to be a contender for the worst transfer ever

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

What about a 28 year old Belgian though?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Signing a teenager, playing them for 8 years of mediocrity, and then selling them for peanuts as they are in their prime is just classic arsenal

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

TheRat posted:

lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

EC10 posted:

Signing a teenager, playing them for 8 years of mediocrity, and then selling them for peanuts as they are in their prime is just classic arsenal

Prime Rob holding shouldn't be getting any playing time for arsenal, so who cares

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TheRat posted:

Was he really only 28? drat

Also genuinely forgot that he wasn’t french

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
They all look the same to you eh?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Xabi posted:

They all look the same to you eh?

The French aren't human

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
The fr*g slur

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

:eyepop:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Shammypants posted:

I do think Chelsea has a good squad, they just signed way too many new players and have poo poo loads of injuries. So it will take time to gel, none of these players have played with Poch, usually you have those signings of former players. There is no core from last year other than Silva/Enzo either and Sterling barely played.

That being said ya, Liverpool is way more attractive to join unless the only thing you care about is money. They got the best attack in the league and one of the best coaches.

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011
Ah but the scouse sun sets like 10 minutes earlier in winter vs london.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

hermyownee posted:

Ah but the scouse sun sets like 10 minutes earlier in winter vs london.

I think you'll find the sun is banned in Liverpool.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Masonity posted:

Very good

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Masonity posted:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Masonity posted:

:golfclap:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Masonity posted:

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes is something you’d never heard being sung in Liverpool.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

Masonity posted:

:golfclap:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Masonity posted:

:yosnice:

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Masonity posted:

banger

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/MarcaoPutero/status/1698352761379668257

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

thank you mr. putero

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Akbar posted:

thank you mr. putero

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Saudi window shuts on Thursday (or the 20th according to FIFA) so keeping open until the £200m Salah deal is concluded

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i think that mohammed salah WILL be sold to the saudi league by friday

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Salah going for that sort of money is a really hard one to turn down, the gamble is whether you think you're getting anything close to that offer in four months.

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
another fantastic shop from fabrizio's little brother

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1698688209490780310

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
No massive blinding lens flare, 3/10

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Nuclear Spoon posted:

another fantastic shop from fabrizio's little brother

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1698688209490780310

Friendship ended with Tottenham
Now Galatasary is my best friend

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
davinson also gone to galatasaray. think he'll be great for them. 15m for him is a reasonable fee all things considered. glad he didn't go to moscow in the end.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
I'm a little concerned how light we are at center back. Suppose in the case of injury we could play Dier (lol) or recall Tanganga (lol)

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
And I feel so proud
to be alive
apparently that ashley phillips lad has impressed ange so we're gonna have an 18 year old with braces thrown in at some point

e: anyway i am watching this and feeling wistful and wondering if there was a timeline where he just. kept doing this all the time instead of eventually the point of no return vs morecambe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksX0cCzgcAA

Nuclear Spoon fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Sep 4, 2023

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Judging by pre season it might be Ben Davies. Not great but I love him

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eric Bailly to Besiktas on a free is done.

Only really notable because he still had a year on his contract at United.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1698830482291790138

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Smart business, they dont need Bailly when all of their defenders are injured and they're using Maguire and Evans