Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Extra cheese.

I’ve never had a pizza with “extra cheese” that wasn’t a top heavy, dripping, disgusting mess that made the toppings slide off of the slice when you pick it up.

Everyone inherently understands that extra sauce or extra crust would be stupid. Why not extra cheese as well? If you want more cheese, just eat another slice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
pencilhands

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

people love extra crust pizza, pencilhands, it's called a calzone, just like an extra cheese pizza is called garbage

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im basically convinced that "extra cheese" is a massive conspiracy, and you never actually get more cheese

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
My hot take: the secret pro move is extra sauce

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How about some extra DEEZ NUTZ OP!!!!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*slaps pizza outta your hands*

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The best pizza is Pesto with Sausage and Roasted Red Peppers and I will fight anyone who disagrees in fortnite

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I like extra sauce sometimes

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
why is pencilhands so right ? more like extra constipation :jerkbag:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Extra cheese could be okay if a single oven could actually cook the pizza properly with it but it always sucks. I'd still take it over pineapple though.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

im basically convinced that "extra cheese" is a massive conspiracy, and you never actually get more cheese

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like what are you doing, counting the cheese? No way of knowing if they put in any extra or not

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

you do get extra cheese but its like 1.99, 2.99 or whatever to go from 1 cup to like 1 1/4 or 1 1/3 at the chains ive worked at

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

but real talk extra cheese or regular cheese or anything really you gotta ask for that well-done bake

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Great thread in a long stream of hits, OP, I think it's finally time to take this show to a wider audience. I'm talking pivot to video, the time is now!

You could even host it from the comfort of your very own bathroom! "Pencilhands' PencilPlops; streaming another steamer from my swollen colon, just for you!"

AND! Unlike here, you get to exuberantly remind your audience to like and subscribe! Sure, everybody SAYS that, it may SEEM like boilerplate, but just think... with every new post, you get to flex your creative muscles and put a new spin on it.

You're gonna be great, man, you're gonna be a fuckin' star. PM me if you need my Amazon affiliate link so you can get your lighting setup going

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've never had the temerity to order DOUBLE cheese but extra is fine once in a while.

Asking for it well done eliminates most issues.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I had the opposite problem in which when I ordered extra cheese I don't get ENOUGH cheez

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I've never had the temerity to order DOUBLE cheese but extra is fine once in a while.

Asking for it well done eliminates most issues.

lmao at well done cheese

I order mine medium rare

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

pencilhands posted:

lmao at well done cheese

I order mine medium rare

I like mine .... BLEU :haw:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
arent calzones technically extra crust?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

EorayMel posted:

pencilhands

a rogue ai trained on the worst lukewarm takes possible. this is how it starts.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

One of my friends likes to order pineapple and anchovy pizza.

And I like it... :unsmigghh:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The only pizza I don't like is plain cheese.
Just... why are you even ordering a pizza at this point. The fun is in the toppings, you dork. Go eat some saltines and stop wasting my time.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm gonna order my favourite pizza, with extra cheese, pinapples and anchovies :smug:

No seriously, this is my favourite kind of pizza. Never really got why people hated those toppings.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This take is lukewarm at best.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I once did a homemade puttanesca pizza (black olives, capers, anchovies).

Even spacing out 1 anchovy per slice and a few of the others it tasted like nothing but salt. Probably didn't help that I used cheddar cheese instead of mozz.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Valko posted:

I used cheddar cheese instead of mozz.

:mods:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Nooner posted:

Like what are you doing, counting the cheese? No way of knowing if they put in any extra or not

if it's still frozen you can count the cheese

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I'm gonna get an extra cheese pizza with MORE cheese stuffed into the crust

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
🅱encil🅱ands

sisterSyzygy
Sep 5, 2013

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.

Dragonstoned posted:

I'm gonna get an extra cheese pizza with MORE cheese stuffed into the crust

ratlike in diet. i can relate

try bits of feta on your pizza next time. different flavor, different texture! it's actually really drat good.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Actually pencilhands these are some of the best 'zas known to humankind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pen...