Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Just saw this film, it was ok except for the weird fake baby.

Turns out the guy was actually full of poo poo in real life and made up all sorts of nonsense. What a tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
american diaper

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

20 Blunts posted:

american diaper

One time a Diaper Sniper killed a cop and forced a statewide manhunt in Pennsylvania

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
back and to the left

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

snipers are cowards

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Post more about the fake baby that seems funny

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Real heroes knife their enemies up close.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Guns for show, knives for a pro.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The director was a coward for not having Bradley Cooper brag about shooting minorities in New Orleans during Katrina.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
American Sipper, and they just taste and rate drinks on a well defined rating scale.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Extra row of tits posted:

Turns out the guy was actually full of poo poo in real life and made up all sorts of nonsense. What a tool.

i will not hear this libel against the brave american patriot who domed saddam bin laden

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

20 Blunts posted:

american diaper

came 2 post this

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Longester Wee Monogatari

Rashomon Oshikko Fantasy

Wee fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 9, 2023

sobersally
Jun 8, 2023
someone snipe my american boredom

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ted lasso is a terrible show

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I want to see American Dinner tv series and its just the entire population of North America, the USA, enslaved and made to cook and prepare meals for anyone under a certain DOLLAR VALUE anywhere in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawCflcUliY

Wee fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jun 9, 2023

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
American Tipper - a US special ops member travels through Europe, getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of tipping. He breaks down and fights a child over a snide comment about 9/11. 3/5 stars

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
American Flipper: The new show from HGTV that's exactly the same as all of their other shows.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

American Titties: self explanatory

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Extra row of tits posted:

Just saw this film, it was ok except for the weird fake baby.

I thought I read that it was more that there was this culture of inflating their kill numbers amongst all these guys, so the whole thing of "most kills" was kind of nonsense to begin with. I could be wrong though. I mean if that's the case, not to be all :911: but the dude still did his service in a horrific loving situation and was murdered due the same negligence and corrupt system that sent him off to war, so I dunno if I'd call him a tool.

Regardless, a better story on the subject of war is Where Men Win Glory by Jon Krakauer, about Pat Tillman. I bought it because I liked Krakauer's work, but went in skeptical because I just didn't want to read some pro-war propaganda piece. It turned out to be a really hosed up story about a super interesting person. Dude was a lot smarter and interesting than you might think some "meathead" from the NFL would be, and communicated huge concerns that his possible death could be used as propaganda, which of loving course it was, until it came out that he was killed by friendly fire, a fact that was hidden to his entire family.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I think it's kinda funny this guy's first instinct to treat gun violence-induced PTSD was to throw more guns into the mix. I dunno, who am I to question American Sniper, MD.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Worked a movie theater when that movie came out.

Easily the worst audiences on the planet. Rude, old, lovely human beings.

Sorry, OP.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

STABASS posted:

I think it's kinda funny this guy's first instinct to treat gun violence-induced PTSD was to throw more guns into the mix. I dunno, who am I to question American Sniper, MD.

But guns are cool and good, and only sissies are afraid of guns

Whoops, i got shot in the head! Who could have predicted!

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

American Snipper: Mohel Hard

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
American Skipper

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

20 Blunts posted:

american diaper

the tpusa story

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

rotinaj posted:

But guns are cool and good, and only sissies are afraid of guns

Whoops, i got shot in the head! Who could have predicted!

One of the funniest and most obvious outcomes of the 21st century

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

American Skipper

The stiffest sock

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
American Stripper

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

Wee posted:

American Sipper, and they just taste and rate drinks on a well defined rating scale.
I suppose that one quote about "I'm willing to answer for every shot I took" still works.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

which american country is the sniper from? there are quite a few
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_in_the_Americas

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

American Snipper: Mohel Hard

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Shinjobi posted:

Worked a movie theater when that movie came out.

Easily the worst audiences on the planet. Rude, old, lovely human beings.

Sorry, OP.

Chud movie for chud garbage

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

remember when he took a guy with ptsd to a shooting range to "relax" for "therapy"(???) and his friend even texted him how nuts the guy was

guess he wasn't such a smart elite guy after all lmao

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

bossy lady posted:

American Titties: self explanatory

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Someone post the tweet about the lady who's husband stood up and saluted Bradley cooper for the entire films run time they were watching the DVD in their den or something lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Maybe he thought the PTSD guy was lying too

WHOOPSIES

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Real heroes keep the wives company while their husbands are at war :dukedog:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Biohazard posted:

I thought I read that it was more that there was this culture of inflating their kill numbers amongst all these guys, so the whole thing of "most kills" was kind of nonsense to begin with. I could be wrong though. I mean if that's the case, not to be all :911: but the dude still did his service in a horrific loving situation and was murdered due the same negligence and corrupt system that sent him off to war, so I dunno if I'd call him a tool.

He wildly over inflated his “score” but thats not what makes him a tool, it’s all the embarrassingly obvious nonsense he vomited out which was always immediately proven to be a lie. It was like he was a 10 year old trying to impress the new kid at school.

“I was at a party with all my sniper friends, and Howard Stern was there, and he was talking poo poo about the marines and I totally punched him and he fell over and everyone cheered”

“These two guys tried to rob me, they both had guns, but I drew my pistol and shot them both dead before they could react. Then I went home and the cops never arrested me”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Thought this was a post about trying to snag the first post on a new page. But you know, only for Americans