Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

the setpiece changes giving her agency have definitely been nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

"leon freaked out when he realized he could move and shoot at the same time"
"wouldn't you?"

i would, but not going "holy poo poo i can do this thing" so much as "holy poo poo why couldn't i do this thing before, and why didn't i realize it, what was affecting my mind, what else am i not realizing??"

i may have been reading a lot of SCP stuff lately

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

CzarChasm posted:

IIRC Dolly Parton also lost a look alike contest

well yeah, she looks nothing like charlie chaplin!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

putting hotdog slices in your microwave mac & cheese is a time-honoured classic and i'm glad that resident evil 4 is finally giving it the recognition it deserves

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

the guy at 20:02 :magical:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

"trigger holster" implies some kinda pouch that you put the trigger in when you're not using it :v:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

re: the teenage spaghetti at around 9min, it looks like you were trying to flashbang them but the game was bugged out and wouldn't equip the flashbang. after you shoot them, you switch to another weapon and back to the flashbang (probably checking if that fixed it) and then move on

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

still laughing at the grenade doinking off that guy's shin and then still exploding midair to kill him

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

this has nothing to do with resident evil but when i saw the lab computer screen i was compelled to make this

iykyk

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

yeah, thanks for showing the game off! looking forward to whatever's next, whether it's more content for RE4R or something different :yayclod:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

one of y'all's audio got really mumbly toward the end of the video, after the big fight

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

do you perhaps mean the Luis cutscene that we've seen before and where at one point everyone seems to talk over each other?

:ssh: they spliced the main LP audio under the new commentary here as a goof

thank you for explaining the joke because i did not get it :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

loving rad