Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who was YOUR Champion for July, 2023?
This poll is closed.
:greenangel: Athena (ROH Women's Champion) 28 40.00%
:megaman: Claudio Castagnoli (ROH World Champion) 2 2.86%
Alex Shelley (Impact World Champion) 3 4.29%
Asuka (WWE Women's Champion) 0 0%
:rockstar: Yuma Aoyagi (Triple Crown Champion) 2 2.86%
Yuji Nagata (FORMER Triple Crown Champion) 1 1.43%
:sparkles: Trinity (Impact Knocksout Champion) 1 1.43%
:gaz: Deonna Purrazzo (FORMER Impact Knockouts Champion) 0 0%
Emi Sakura (Super Asia Champion) 1 1.43%
Hagane Shinnou (FORMER Super Asia Champion) 1 1.43%
Blake Christian (GCW Champion) 1 1.43%
:science: Toni Storm (AEW Women's Champion) 0 0%
Madoka Kikuta (Open the Dream Gate Champion) 0 0%
Mizuki (Princess of Princess Champion) 2 2.86%
T-Hawk (G-REX Champion) 0 0%
:btroll: Yuji Hino (FORMER KO-D Openweight Champion) 0 0%
:gritin: Chris Brookes (KO-D Openweight Champion) 22 31.43%
:mets: None of the Above 6 8.57%
Total: 70 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7nin-trHmU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

3 more votes will get us past last month's awful, awful, terrible, low total. That's it. Just 3 more votes. Please. Jesus Christ, all you have to do is click the name and then submit. This is not difficult!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’m just saying, If you don’t vote, I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed. And that should hurt so much worse.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
We are 1 vote away from the Funny Internet Number, and 2 away from not having to call the result of the poll 'nice'

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah, we have now equaled last month's awful total, let's beat that awful total please! If you won't do it for me, do it for Sandman McMahon!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

You need to start putting actual champs like MJF and The Tribal Chief on these polls again if you want actual numbers.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks to a last minute drive by some attractive, charming, beloved and inspiring champions of democracy, we survived another month of horrifically low turnout for one of these polls. It still wasn't a high number, but at least it was on the low end of acceptable, and thank you to all who took the 0.000000001 seconds it takes to cast their vote. But it's the result that matters, and for the second time in two months and the second time EVER, Athena is Punch Sport Pagoda's Champion of the Month! Scourge of Mascots Chris Brookes put in a valiant effort and came close, but where he succeeded in overcoming the odds in real life, he failed in the far more important field of some random Internet Subforum's monthly poll that 70 people voted in! DDT does not join the promotions whose champions have made it into the winner's circle for 2023, but ROH solidifies its status thanks to Athena and her excellent main event PPV title defense against Willow Nightingale. June of 2023 was hers, and now so to does July of 2023 belong to Athena!

Previous winners, click the picture for poll results (where available) for that month.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
PSP goons are cancelled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

August Thread is up - 5 days to vote!