Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JERICHO AND TAKESHITA VS DANNY AND SAMMY 3 3.61%
TRENT VS MOX VS PENTA 30 36.14%
ELITE VS PLANNETT JARRETT 6 7.23%
AUSSIE OPEN VS KOMANDER AND VIKINGO 14 16.87%
SHIDA VS STORM 30 36.14%
Total: 83 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
AEW needs to run a show on The Rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What time is collision normally on and why don’t they just make it the preshow or something so the ppv itself doesn’t have to be 9 hours long

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hmm I might have to consider going to that one since it's out west...

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

History Comes Inside! posted:

What time is collision normally on and why don’t they just make it the preshow or something so the ppv itself doesn’t have to be 9 hours long

Same time as a ppv. They'd need to start it 2 hours early.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
go head2head against smackdown TK, I know you want to :twisted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tony Coddling West Coast Punk with a PPV in his hometown.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

All Out is the CM Punk pape and Full Gear is the Elite pape

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Whoolighams posted:

Righteous Gemstones has a plot in season 2 that involves John Goodman's character's territory wrestling past and drat would I love the same team from that show to do a full on wrestling show

Me too.

I should share the script I wrote on here, it’ll never get made or anything.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
jah bless a saturday pape

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Can't help but notice how not Detroit this is, Khan, you lying gently caress.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Detroit is getting a new PPV and it's actually going to be on the roof of cobo

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Khan, Schiavone and Storm should start a stable called Tony Tony Toni.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He's getting meatier

https://twitter.com/TrueWillieHobbs/status/1689384771225583618

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Hobbes gettin W I D E and I am here for it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

roiding up before a jump to the fed, tale as old as time

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

So I thought Miro coming back to be on Collision meant that they were going to use him, but all we've gotten is the occasional short promo about being The Redeemer and two squash matches. The fans go berserk when he's out there, he's so over and kicks so much rear end. It's weird that they haven't put him into a really visible program with another top name. Give me more Miro dammit.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Hobbs' physique is insane. Top 3 in AEW possibly.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The entire Texas football team should be tested based on Hobbs' post :stare:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fawning deference posted:

So I thought Miro coming back to be on Collision meant that they were going to use him, but all we've gotten is the occasional short promo about being The Redeemer and two squash matches. The fans go berserk when he's out there, he's so over and kicks so much rear end. It's weird that they haven't put him into a really visible program with another top name. Give me more Miro dammit.

that doesn't work for him, brother

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

He literally refuses to lose.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he wont job, what is tony supposed to do (let his contract run out and send him back to the fed where he wants to be)

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

If he doesn't want to lose the fed seems like the wrong place to be

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I wonder if Miro is gonna talk about his God, his wife or his neck.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

beat him for real, cowards

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Please don’t send Miro to the Fed he sucks and should just be a gamer or whatever

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

send him up north to beat that lame guy who used to be in AEW, you know the one

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

my dudes,,, its freakin g wendesday!!!

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Let him kill a severely weakened OC at All Out and just redo his TNT title run. It was fun the first time and it's probably time for OC to move on from his current run.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

do not put another belt on miro, cmon

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Nah do it, he's a fun fighting heel champion and we haven't had one of those for a while

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

yea ok posted:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://i.imgur.com/QHI3teF.mp4

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

yea ok posted:

Oh wow. I knew there were conflicts with what he wanted vs Tony's booking but I didn't realize he refuses to lose. So I guess it's give him the sporadic Goldberg treatment.

EDIT: Is there a source for this?

This is from June 2023:

Miro posted:

“I really don’t care. I don’t have that pull.” Miro told the “Good Karma Wrestling” podcast, “I just show up, I beat people, whatever they tell me. I write my promos, I deliver my promos, everything else is up to him, to the man who sits on top of that chair.”

I’m not that guy, ‘Oh, I want to work with this guy or that guy.’” the Bulgarian added, “No, give me your best, I’ll take them all. It’s all about the story and how you get these. Let’s get there in a way where people are going to be intrigued and have a good match after.“

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Miro going full Kevin Nash

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Bring back the fish, he’ll sell for the fish

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
"That don't work for me tovarisch"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Maybe Hobbs should use his new enormous body to remind Miro he can be replaced.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Refuses to work until Tony writes him in a cucking angle

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Oh wow. I knew there were conflicts with what he wanted vs Tony's booking but I didn't realize he refuses to lose. So I guess it's give him the sporadic Goldberg treatment.

EDIT: Is there a source for this?

This is from June 2023:

There is no source in the sense of an interview by Tony Khan or Miro explaining that they won't job, but there is reliable information that Tony was offering programs to Miro that involved losing and he turned down all of them. Ethan Page got one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

yea ok posted:

Of the malcontents who knocked on Tony's door that one night we have Andrade who seems to be doing good and behaving himself. We have Miro who continues to refuse to lose and is already stagnant, and we have Rosa who has yet to actually be seen outside the opening credits.