Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

CitizenKeen posted:

So just because I thought it was a very clever and insightful prediction, here's a guess on how Lorcana might tackle Star Wars and Marvel, courtesy of Discord.

Forceborn and such.

Yeah, if they bring sw/marvel/other stuff like that into it, I hope it is costumes for the disney characters and not actual characters. Vader goofy, spiderman stitch, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Big reveals this morning for The second chapter. Hunny Wizard is amazing art

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Singles market is already dropping significantly. L Elsa is down $20

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

So I think I just used up all my luck for the rest of my life? Last card from the five packs I picked up on lunch at Target

Im jealous, you got the best one! Though I would sell it for ~$800 and buy it back next year for $100.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Escobarbarian posted:

Talking to the people I know who run LGS about their allocations compared to orders and :laffo: NOPE, just to warn you all

Yeah, probably won't see large print runs until Set 4, maybe 3. They have to be put in months in advance supposedly so by the time the August release happened, Chapter 2 was already printed and Chapter 3 was likely being printed.

e: Looks like the 2024 reprint was moved up to release this holiday season!

https://mushureport.com/disney-lorcana-reprint-by-holidays-2023/

goodness fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Sep 29, 2023

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

coelomate posted:

yeah, a nice 2 day window to buy like 3 packs for $14 each from an LGS, can’t wait!

The november/december reprint should be pretty huge based on the way official Lorcana twitter has been talking about it though.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Ineptitude posted:

So does anyone actually get to PLAY the game or is it just a bunch of scalpers and hoarders sitting on «collectibles» hoping the value will go up? (Which i am assuming it won’t if no one actually gets to play)

Online play through Pixelborn is huge, over 1 million matches played now.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Target had the d100 boxes for sale at 3am last night :(

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

I got in, then the site crashed. Thought i was hosed but it had a "try again" button that brought me back to the store page. It is very very slow while adding to cart and checking out, so if you get there, give it time.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Owlbear Camus posted:

What's the easiest way to unload an enchanted card I cracked? I don't want to mess around with ebay or anything, is there a reliable FB group or w/e? Not looking to get absolute top dollar.

tcgplayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

If anyone wants an Enchanted Cinderella I'd do $40 off tcgplayer