Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Gonna be the dude who fucks everything up, but I work nights and on weekends so I am free on uh......

Monday nights and weekend afternoons

I can try to move an off day to a different night to accommodate with enough notice, but I definitely can't do Tuesday or Saturday nights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I feel like my HHL team will be pretty good if the sabres ever figure out how to defend in front of Levi and if Draisaitl, MacKinnon, and Larkin remember how to score goals

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Someone out of the playoffs in HHL should trade with me, I have Lafreniere, Stankoven, Raymond, Pinto, and Chychrun all super cheap for next year, I need a goalie and could use to boost my FW/H/BLK

e: well the trade deadline apparently passed so screw all of you for ignoring my trade offers

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Mar 4, 2024

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

corn on the cop posted:

Charlie Lindgren made the last day interesting in HHL but just fell short. Onward go the victors.

I really needed you to win that and would be dominating the matchup on the other side of the bracket, but I'm currently holding on to a tenuous lead against the HHL juggernaut and am cautiously optimistic about pulling off the upset of the century. It turns out having mackinnon, draisaitl, and forsberg all at the same time is Good Actually

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

i kept Haula for this week just for the FW and he went out and had 3 and I felt like a moron, then I scrolled up the page and saw what Larkin did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

oh well