Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

If I were Caleb Williams i would fake my own death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

R.D. Mangles posted:

If I were Caleb Williams i would fake my own death

He can just go back to school

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What about Marvin Harrison? When they own 1 and 2 it’s gonna be rough sledding for someone.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Bears will be in position for the #1 pick every year until they sell the team

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

a neat cape posted:

And get a sizable paycheck to do it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

No Butt Stuff posted:

What about Marvin Harrison? When they own 1 and 2 it’s gonna be rough sledding for someone.

He can also go back to school lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

He should pull and Elway and just refuse to play for them. Bears should only be able to select linebackers until they can prove they won't destroy careers.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Drake Maye also has 2 years of eligibility but I doubt UNC boosters could make it worth his while.

We've had this conversation so much over the years but it feels real now that NIL is going full steam.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hope Mike McDaniels has broken the code and just scores 60+ every game the rest of the year.

*Offer void against the pats who they'll win by like two field goals in foxboro.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Drake Maye sucks. Marvin Harrison Jr. isn't going back. The Bears problem is their coaching staff and a HC worse than Hue Jackson.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Doltos posted:

Drake Maye sucks. Marvin Harrison Jr. isn't going back. The Bears problem is their coaching staff and a HC worse than Hue Jackson.

Bears problem is their ownership and entire organization.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Doltos posted:

Hey guys my lovely weighted model I made years ago to vindicate the Patriots offense says the best offensive performance of all time wasn't that good

If they wanted either of those guys they would have kept Mike White. They'd be much better off with a veteran and it's probably going to be Andy Dalton.

They can't get Andy Dalton. He's literally starting games now.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Bears have been bad ever since they fired Lovie Smith. The only consistent thing since then has been ownership and one GM sticking around for far too long.

Bring back Lovie obviously

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Are there any more McCowns left farting around?

Is Johnny Football alive?

Brady bored yet?

Colt McCoy is available I think?

Lots of answers out there for the jets, they just need to ask the right questions.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Crack open the Prometheus Engineer cryosleep capsule that contains Chad Pennington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News: Rams o-line pretty terrible.

Views: New week, new thread!