Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

xbilkis posted:

Love the announcers gradually abandoning the premise that anyone gives a poo poo at this point over the course of the second half. Good TV

very relatable, i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

11!

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

For the love of god

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Lmao

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ELEVEN

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

lol

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ELEVEN

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Buddy Ryan mentioned!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Endless Trash posted:

For the love of god

No God

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

This is just cruel.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
eleven!

I WILL NOT STOP COUNTING IT'S MY ONLY JOY

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

biceps crimes posted:

Is this game nastier than the opener with Dallas? The score isn’t as bad but I was also cheering a lot more during that one. This is a stinker

Obviously it was terrible for the Giants, but at least you had some sort of excuse with the heavy rain. You don't have it now

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
ESPN just focusing on random Seahawks on the bench.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
11!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

loooooooooool

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Acquilae posted:

Did they bring out Jones in garbage time to get sacked 10 times?
as it turns out, no

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

There should be fines for being this bad

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Paper Bag Man is here to save the day!

(Sees the Giants)

"gently caress this poo poo!"

(flies away)

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

lol peyton is pissy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I think the giants are attempting to eliminate the contract problem they have with Daniel Jones

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

3.5 more for the record!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Just run the ball guys. There's nothing left to learn in this game. There's no positive outcomes here.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Did they really go for it on fourth? And then take a strip sack?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Every sack makes Pete Carroll younger

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

game so bad we've descended from "this one guy had a mom" to "other teams also played football"

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

biceps crimes posted:

Is this game nastier than the opener with Dallas? The score isn’t as bad but I was also cheering a lot more during that one. This is a stinker
Yeah because that Dallas game was just a series of utterly ridiculous coin flips going the Cowboys way (on top of Dallas just being better)

This is just a plain ol beatdown

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Jones's forehead is so red I swear that he's bleeding

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Just run the ball guys. There's nothing left to learn in this game. There's no positive outcomes here.

just kneel imo, no sense having any impacts

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Was that 12?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
haha at pete just exuberantly rubbing it in

and looks like I'll come up 0.48 points short. giants just a massive disappointment in every way you could possibly think of

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

dear anyone wearing blue remaining in that empty, empty stadium:

why

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Mannings in awe of that stat line

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
HR Giger in the crowd there.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

A good MNF game? Stop

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

gently caress the Cowboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Was that 12?
eleven