Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

CapnAndy posted:

game so bad we've descended from "this one guy had a mom" to "other teams also played football"

well thats good news though. i thought this is what football is, veyr comforting to know thats not the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Let Daniel Jones throw more

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

lmao that they play Miami and then Buffalo.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

7 different Seahawks have a sack tonight.

More Seahawks have sacks TONIGHT than the entirety of Bears and the Falcons each this season. Just as many Seahawks have sacks TONIGHT as the Rams, Jets, Raiders, and Texans each have.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

whats the crowd shouting

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Quiet Feet posted:

gently caress the Cowboys
many people are saying this

but, also, gently caress the 49ers

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Play posted:

whats the crowd shouting

I think it's still Seahawks fans chanting

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

seahawks doing their best to get everyone off the field

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Lol that anecdote about Archie playing the 84 bears and getting sacked 11 times.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Thaddius the Large posted:

what are they chanting then. hawks hawks or some poo poo

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Thaddius the Large posted:

It is almost certainly cheaper to fly from seattle to new york(new jersey) to watch a game there, than buy tickets locally, so yeah makes sense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
We have a possibility here of another Giants possession!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
put Jones back in and call a play that isn't a surrender kneel, I dare you, I double dare you

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

biceps crimes posted:

lmao that they play Miami and then Buffalo.

theyre gonna beat both!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
When the crowd is chanting "Fly Eagles Fly" you know you completely lost them.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

what are they chanting then. hawks hawks or some poo poo

sea-HAWK sea-HAWK

yes, we have a very stupid chant.

Timeout, PETE, WHY?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
DREW LOCK BACK IN BUSINESS!

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

put Jones back in and call a play that isn't a surrender kneel, I dare you, I double dare you

do it for your pride, danny! get back out there and show everyone what you're made of after exploding mortal kombat style from another sack

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

calling a TO and going for it here is raw disrespect and I approve

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I don't think the expression on Peyton's face has changed for the last ten minutes

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What in the world Seattle LET THIS GAME END

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

awwww :(

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
TYROD TIME!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I love that Peyton and Eli have exactly the same energy watching this as me stretched in my sofa while shitposting here

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
JUST TAKE A KNEE NEW YORK

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

it went nowhere but i appreciate the insane rudeness of dialing up a pass

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Alright it was gonna be fun if Danny came back out, but I have no interest in Tyrod dying here. So yes just run out the clock.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

yes please more garbage time throws. i LIVE for garbage time throws

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

this bone is picked clean just kneel

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

What a game

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

call time out pete

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Danny Jones has eaten second half sacks while trailing by the following deficits at home in primetime this season:

14-3 (2 sacks)
21-3 (3 sacks)
24-3 (2 sacks)
33-0 (2 sacks)
40-0 (3 sacks)

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

razorscooter posted:

it went nowhere but i appreciate the insane rudeness of dialing up a pass

Was probably best shot at getting a first down; if they ran it and got stopped it would have been a turnover on downs

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Mystic Stylez posted:

I love that Peyton and Eli have exactly the same energy watching this as me stretched in my sofa while shitposting here

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Lol "hopefully next week doesn't suck poo poo like this one did"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:gas:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

god drat, that was the most miserable game I’ve seen this season

Play
Apr 25, 2006

how can anyone, any organization be this much of a fuckup. i dont get it

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

that was amusing in a schadenfreud way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

well, that was a fun televised beating