Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

Just that wonk on the outside was the only thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Quite enjoyed the last third of the match. Rest was so so

Please let tama feud with someone who isn't related to bullet club

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Mike Bailey worked a match in Australia last night. Insane stuff

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
sucks for lio but psyched for my boy YOH to get the big win

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Mike Bailey worked a match in Australia last night. Insane stuff

What the gently caress? :stare:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Very sad he most likely wont be back in Australia for the show i'm going to tomorrow

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Speedball's soles are very gross

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SG Bamboo posted:

Very sad he most likely wont be back in Australia for the show i'm going to tomorrow

If he was it would be loving crazy though!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tanahashi watched that spot and said,"Hey man you gotta be more careful about your knees."

Edit: Kinda oversold that one, Hiromu. YOH barely hit it at all!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This match rocks, great way to get our hopes up before the main event

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACMON YOH

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That got drat good at the end.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Bailey sad

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

give YOH the belt gedo you coward :argh:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Bailey mad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

WORLD'S CUTEST!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh hey it's that guy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Hell yeah.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Do you regret betraying El P yet, Ishimori!?! :argh:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Goddamn that was a perfect throw

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Ishimori is back

Yay

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This motherfucker!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol KK beating me to the joke.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Kevin absolutely burying Mutoh

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hard to believe both EVIL and Switchblade are champions of their respective companies

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Sanada has some mysteries to solve

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat that outfit is dope.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I thought he was sending the 5 guys to the back which would have been an interesting strategy for a lumberjack match.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rick posted:

I thought he was sending the 5 guys to the back which would have been an interesting strategy for a lumberjack match.

He's got Mutoh for backup, Sanada doesn't need any other help

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I know it would never happen in a main event but the only really saving grace for this whole angle for me would be if SANADA had finally had EVIL in a one-on-one situation and just insta-beat him in like 10 seconds and dumped him out of the ring and we put this whole thing behind us.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:nallears:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i couldn't sleep, fell asleep right as this show was starting and now up for the main which sadly wasnt the top draw for me but i'm hoping the history between these two makes it work.

had to go back during the entraces to see who the X was. good way to redebut yuta and he was one of the three potential 5th Guys that came to mind. was hoping for nakajima tho

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thauros posted:

i couldn't sleep, fell asleep right as this show was starting and now up for the main which sadly wasnt the top draw for me but i'm hoping the history between these two makes it work.

had to go back during the entraces to see who the X was. good way to redebut yuta and he was one of the three potential 5th Guys that came to mind. was hoping for nakajima tho

The Hiromu/Speedball/YOH match was real good and try to avoid spoilers for the end and postmatch.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I’ve never seen a good lumberjack match in the many many years I have been watching wrestling. Although I did not see the Tanahashi/Devit one they mentioned earlier.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Good thing the ref was knocked out so he can't see the lumberjacks do the thing that they're completely free and allowed to do.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:geno:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

I haven't kept up with NJPW except when it's forbidden door time and every time I hear uncle Dave "oh man,oh well you know atleast it wasn't a house of torture match"

Now I understand.

Now I get it :nallears:

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

It's weird cause EVIL looks like a dork who can't beat Sanada but the other 4 Guys look like dorks who get the poo poo kicked out of them by HoT every time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Taffy Torpedo posted:

It's weird cause EVIL looks like a dork who can't beat Sanada but the other 4 Guys look like dorks who get the poo poo kicked out of them by HoT every time.

Watching them get completely bodied with apparent total ease by House of Torture is loving bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Can we just get to the part where SANADA wins and end this awful loving storyline/feud please, Jesus Christ.