Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

magiccarpet posted:

anyways all good wrestling and all bad vingettes

timeless toni ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Squall posted:

Not for US television ratings.

Wronk

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Fun show overall with some nitpicky things to not like and even those are small-ish (Wardlow stinks, Swerve losing stinks, etc.).

How were Copelands recent matches in WWE? Can he still be good? It was a bit of a bummer that his first match in was a slog like this but Ill stay hopefully for a bit longer that he can rejuvenate himself.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Shard posted:

timeless toni ruled

I saw it in Fite which was... something. I suppose it would be better in PiP

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sounds like hater talk

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Fite viewership is counted...

...by the FCC
for fraudulent television watching

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

World Princess posted:

WCW rear end ending lol

WWE has had plenty of endings like that.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Tony came out for a birthday celebration and he had big "doing rails of coke all night" every

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:colbert:

I'm glad to have found out that the giraffe has a name and his name is Rick strong :hai:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Dimebags Brain posted:

Best show ending brawl is still the elite vs inner circle on the go home to the Cody/Jericho title match.

Was that the one with random OC hanging out in the bathroom?

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Ghost Dog posted:

anyway every single fite watcher didnt contribute to the number and thus screwed aew and also all the posters who did watch it in the way that counts. see you in hell
I watched on DAZN, am I also going to hell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

DMorbid posted:

idk i watched on fite

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Fun show overall with some nitpicky things to not like and even those are small-ish (Wardlow stinks, Swerve losing stinks, etc.).

How were Copelands recent matches in WWE? Can he still be good? It was a bit of a bummer that his first match in was a slog like this but Ill stay hopefully for a bit longer that he can rejuvenate himself.

The story of the match didn't do him any favors either in terms of coming across like a super badass, though coming across like a super badass is tough when you're old (unless you're Minoru Suzuki).

Bare minimum I expect we're going to get a Christian/Copeland PPV match where both guys are going literally as hard as they can and they look 10-15 years younger than normal for that one match, and at some point after that they should be working as a tag team which will help hide the main flaw of aging which is getting gassed and not being able to sprint through move after move.

I think Copeland definitely has good matches still in him just like Christian still has good matches in him, it just comes down to setting up the match in a way that accentuates strengths and hides weaknesses, as well as having the right opponent or opponents. Having a young guy like Darby in the mix to go super fast and do stupid bumps also helps things too.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SalTheBard posted:

Tony came out for a birthday celebration and he had big "doing rails of coke all night" every

hell yeah

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Swerve lost in a fucky finish and repaid Adam by making him lose in a fucky finish. Simple wrestling booking that felt fine.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Dango Bango posted:

OK WHEN NUMBER

Who the gently caress cares, we had fun. Number geeks have thier own playpen.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Evil Badman posted:

Who the gently caress cares, we had fun. Number geeks have thier own playpen.

the entire show was booked around the number

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the number is insanely important if we(me and jeff jarrett) win, meaningless if we lose

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I got a number right here:

10/10 excellent show

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the entire show was booked around the number

Hilariously, I don't work for either company so I don't stress out about it. Sorry.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Swerve lost in a fucky finish and repaid Adam by making him lose in a fucky finish. Simple wrestling booking that felt fine.

Plus it means we're probably going to have a deathmatch between them where Hangman goes apeshit

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Evil Badman posted:

Hilariously, I don't work for either company so I don't stress out about it. Sorry.

You should be, the birthday boy wanted a big number tonight

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Taffy Torpedo posted:

10/10 excellent show

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Ghost Dog posted:

anyway every single fite watcher didnt contribute to the number and thus screwed aew and also all the posters who did watch it in the way that counts. see you in hell

I watched it on SD cable and thus will sit at the right hand of Ted Turner in the elysium fields

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Plus it means we're probably going to have a deathmatch between them where Hangman goes apeshit

:sickos:

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Taffy Torpedo posted:

10/10 excellent show

wow that really held up

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Yeah, but then Swerve probably loses and hes back where he started. I just want him to get a big push up the card noooowwwwww. Give him every belt, thats all I ask!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the number is 49 but will soon be 50

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Ghost Dog posted:

I'll tell you what, I'll re-watch using the TBS feed that I DVR'd as a birthday present to Tony Khan so I can contribute to number.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

Yeah, but then Swerve probably loses and he’s back where he started. I just want him to get a big push up the card noooowwwwww. Give him every belt, that’s all I ask!

Hangmans going to win and I'm going to be very happy :unsmith:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Hangmans going to win and I'm going to be very happy :unsmith:

Well they dont call him Happy Hangman for nothing

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

i watched on fite while also having youtube.tv broadcasting with the nielsen ratings option turned on

we good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lamentable dustman posted:

i watched on fite while also having youtube.tv broadcasting with the nielsen ratings option turned on

we good

there's a nielsen rating option you have to turn on for youtubetv????

uh oh

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
So I thought Dynamite was tonight and I missed the chat-along with y'all. WTF? How am I supposed to keep up with these strange, ever-changing timeslots!?!

I'm kind of annoyed. Chatting with y'all is my social event of the week.

Help a goon out! Lots of books - horror, nonfiction, classics and more for sale.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

escape artist posted:

So I thought Dynamite was tonight and I missed the chat-along with y'all. WTF? How am I supposed to keep up with these strange times!?!

they said the show would be on tuesday 8 million times during last weeks shows and also every 15 minutes a day on twitter

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

phone watchers in the mud again

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

escape artist posted:

So I thought Dynamite was tonight and I missed the chat-along with y'all. WTF? How am I supposed to keep up with these strange, ever-changing timeslots!?!

Baseball playoffs are throwing all of the T** networks into a bit of chaos this whole month. Collision will be starting an hour early on Saturday this week as well.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

DMorbid posted:

yes but for completely unrelated reasons

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Alaois posted:

they said the show would be on tuesday 8 million times during last weeks shows and also every 15 minutes a day on twitter

Oh, you mean the show where the audio was hosed? And the social media hellscape run by Musk?

vvv shitpost ahead vvv

escape artist fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
not our fault you bury your head in the sand between shows