Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kawalimus posted:

AFCN is going to come down to divisional wins and losses. None of these teams are losing and the Ravens might finish in last place due to a very difficult remaining schedule. But luckily even a last place team can reach the postseason.

I was just thinking, we're one Bills or Dolphins collapse away from the entire AFCN reaching the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Chiefs have a knack for drafting domestic abusers.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

You can't arrest me! I'm the Cake Boss!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Irsay Tweet:

quote:

URGENT NFL/COLTS NEWS:
🏈 #5 QB Anthony Richardson’s surgery today in LA was a success! It was a long procedure and his shoulder injury has been repaired. No new surprises were found during surgery - they just repaired what was expected. Anthony is doing well and thanks everyone for the support. (There is presently no date for his return.)
🏈The NFL admits and understands that they did not make the correct calls at end of Sunday’s Colts/Browns Game. I believe we need to institute Instant Replay for all calls, including Penalties, in the last two minutes of All Games.

I'm all for calling out the refs and trying to get this poo poo less terrible.

The league could use more owners like Irsay who just do not give a gently caress about optics, for better or worse.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Antonio Clown

Mega64
May 23, 2008

MJeff posted:

That's definitely AI generated, right?

The hands and the head fused into the wall are a dead giveaway.

mcmagic posted:

The Jets could get Tannehill for nothing.

I mean feel free but Tanny's looked pretty washed this season, dunno if he'd really be an improvement over Wilson. Also no clue how long he'll be out since it's the same ankle he messed up last year. That said, I guess a 7th can't hurt to see if he's an improvement.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

He successfully got the surgery without getting injured, which is a major achievement for him.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

He earned DRotY just for that.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

The bears are 0-1,367 when playing in a game where they have to throw a football

1-1367 now that the Tyson Bagent era has begun

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Brady: Questionable - Retired.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Excellent post!

Yeah, the initial Cousins post threw me due to the whole 31-0 comeback against the Colts last year, but I didn't remember if the Vikings somehow scored three TDs in the third quarter during that game.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Snow games are funny when the home team loses in them despite having the "advantage" of playing in snow, especially in the playoffs.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I also want an apology. I don't care what it's for, I just want one.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

kiimo posted:

I am very happy the Ravens didn't add Derrick loving Henry

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Cavauro posted:

the trade was lamar jackson and roquan smith and their first round draft picks in 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037, 2038, 2039, 2040, 2041, 2042, 2043, 2044, 2045, 2046, 2047, 2048, 2049, 2050, 2051, 2052, 2053, 2054, 2055, 2056, 2057, 2058, 2059 and a second and fifth round draft pick in 2060. for derrick henry.

That sounds like a fair deal imo