Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shindragon posted:

I consider it brilliant but i"M also a sucker for cheesy rear end horror movies.

LMFAOOO NOW IT'S GAME

Do that movie, but just cast a native lady as the lead and suddenly, bam intense horror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Believing is to see.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

bean mom posted:

how about one where the killer is a literal turkey

intriguing

also I would like to thank zach wilson and the los angeles chargers for ending this for us

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shinji2015 posted:

I kinda want to see a show with just Peyton and Keyshawn watching the game and yelling at players

Keyshawn should be backup on call in case Eli is sick

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Haha and of course it was a Jets penalty.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Zach Won'tson.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Lmao jets

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
oh my god he's out of bounds. lmfao noooo

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
So how absolutely hated is Carson Wentz if half the league has a QB crisis and he can't even get a phone call

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

If Zach Wilson starts next week the Jets are trying to tank

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I love how giving the ball quickly back to Zach Wilson is a viable strategy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Good loving lord, Wilson.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Shindragon posted:

oh my god he's out of bounds. lmfao noooo
every cowboys fan in the nation having 'nam flashbacks

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
You gotta bench the kid, I'm sorry.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Kalli posted:

Do that movie, but just cast a native lady as the lead and suddenly, bam intense horror.

If they did a horror movie as a commentary on colonialism, whoooo boyyy that’d be spicy

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The Falcons had the worst loss of the week, but the Jets lost worst.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

They're putting Keyshawn's head on Peyton's forehead lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Benne posted:

So how absolutely hated is Carson Wentz if half the league has a QB crisis and he can't even get a phone call
he's completely loving insufferable

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
OK. GG Jets.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
omg the Keyshawn head on Peyton's giant forehead

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Relentlessboredomm posted:

If they did a horror movie as a commentary on colonialism, whoooo boyyy that’d be spicy
was that not Get Out

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Alright so can we just mercy kill this please?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Eagles lost to this garbage team lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The Falcons had the worst loss of the week, but the Jets lost worst.

The Jets had the most deflating loss I think.

Not that I think anyone really believed, but this game was a stark reminder, that yes, you are in fact starting Zach Wilson.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

CapnAndy posted:

was that not Get Out

Feels like that was directed more at the racist bones of our system rather than colonialism (which the two are inextricably linked for sure) but happy to be wrong. It’s been a hot minute since I saw it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1721737606310826040

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Would you believe the Jets have had the ball for longer than the Chargers? Can you remember anything about the Jets other than the turnovers? Did it even happen?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Benne posted:

I wrote a thing in a N/V thread about it, but if you can't seemingly get a positive recommendation out of Pederson, Reich, or Rivera, who I'm assuming are 3 well liked and regarded people around the league, you know you hosed up

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I wish all football commentary was this fun

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Today was a good day is a sick joke after 3 hours of Jets football

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

17 is open that whole route and the DB has inside leverage, he could’ve thrown it outside pretty easily. Those other routes are…rough

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

OneMoreTime posted:

Would you believe the Jets have had the ball for longer than the Chargers? Can you remember anything about the Jets other than the turnovers? Did it even happen?

Chargers have played like poo poo on offense

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Is the coaching staff even watching the game? Zack is supposed to have a clean pocket for like 3-4 seconds at that point in the game?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
why the gently caress are you throwing it. Just run the ball and let the clock run out Jets.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Bip Roberts posted:

Chargers have played like poo poo on offense

Yeah, they both have been terrible

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's wild that the Jets are just doing exactly what they were last year.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Feels like that was directed more at the racist bones of our system rather than colonialism (which the two are inextricably linked for sure) but happy to be wrong. It’s been a hot minute since I saw it
I mean you're right on both counts, it's not directly aimed at colonialism qua colonialism, but it definitely rocks with it because how could it not

so you've got poo poo like the literal commodification of black bodies and their labor, or how the hero escapes by cotton picking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
why did i watch this over 30 coins?