Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I'm so pissed Steelers Bengals is the national CBS game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
The Texans are wearing A LOT of red

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Texans defense lookin kinda doo doo

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Oh cool a good run and a holding call

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Stroud is having to dodge a ton of pass rushers getting through thr OL

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Jags LT is down

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

I really hope Slowik figures out the pass rush issues

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

OMG STROUD

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Wow illegal shift

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Cam Johnson jags LT on thr sidelines crying. Sucks.

loving texans offense cannot get to midfield

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Tytus Howard carted off for the Texans

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Stroud2Tank

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Luke Farrell (?) Running wild

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Goddamn tank dell can take some punishment

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

drat Dell almost got that sick catch

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Kirios posted:

I thought he caught that?

I thought one foot was off the ground by the time he got control

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

drat that was a huge stuff

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Yeah I think you go for the 7 if you are the Jags. I'm not a big fan of slow developing runs in that spot though. Too much can go wrong. Go straight up the middle

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Ridley starting to get going

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Ooooh a pick and the announcers are complaining about the lack of a flag

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Texans are taking advantage

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Devin Singletary has been pretty good the last 3 weeks

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

That's one way to run it in on 3rd and 1

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats some loving bullshit

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Can't wait to see what kind of garbage flag bails out the Jags on this 3rd and medium

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Well I don't think the refs caused that turnover on downs

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Please keep scoring Texans

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Alaois posted:

12 men on the field lmao

Holy poo poo what a save

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Of course it's a flag on a decent play

Edit lmao what

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

gently caress yes stroud

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Yep.