Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Saints vs. Rams Pregame Report: Week 16

Saints (7-7) vs Rams (7-7)

All-Time Series: The Rams hold the all-time regular season series 42-34. The home team has won the past 8. These two have met in the postseason twice and have split.

Where to Watch: Prime Video (7:15 p.m. CT), Al Michaels, Kirk Herbstreit, Kaylee Hartung (field reporter)

Where to Stream: Amazon, NFL+

Referee: Brad Rogers

Current Lines: Rams -4.5 (O/U at 45.5)

Last 5 Matchups:

11/20/22 - Saints 27, Rams 20
9/15/19 - Rams 27, Saints 9
1/20/19 - Rams 26, Saints 23 (OT, NFC Championship)
11/4/18 - Saints 45, Rams 35
11/26/17 - Rams 26, Saints 20

WHO DAT!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

both teams are just so boring and nondescript that this is sure to be the best game in years.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Looking for a bloodbath. Saints win by 7

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Rams aren't boring at all though?

The Saints, whoooo yeah they boring, but the Rams are a stars and scrubs roster with a ton of young players playing well above their heads around Stafford and Donald.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I got my Don Julio Anejo Cristalino and my Cheesy Gordita Crunch and Chalupa Supreme add Nacho Cheese, and I am gonna watch this game.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fire Dennis allen

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
wow I hate amazon prime broadcasts.

Still might have to slap a trick. Shout out Colin Kaepernick

Grip it and rip it fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Dec 22, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Just finished making cookie dough to freeze for our trip. Currently packing stuff and finishing wrapping some presents because we're going away for Christmas. I normally work out a bit during games but we'll see if I have any energy tonight. Thanks to SB for making the GDT.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Wings from Stained Glass Pub where I ate with my sister & her friends' kids. Now we're watching the game and the 6 year-old said "kick the chicken wings into my mouth!"

So there's that.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
what's up, sickos

Quiet Feet posted:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Kalli posted:

The Rams aren't boring at all though?

The Saints, whoooo yeah they boring, but the Rams are a stars and scrubs roster with a ton of young players playing well above their heads around Stafford and Donald.

who are the stars exactly? i did forget about kyren, he seems really fun. but stafford seems blah at this point, kupp has been hurt and lost a step. i guess aaron donald is still fun, but he's been so long for so good that it's gotten expected and pedestrian.

i don't know, i'm way outside of their market, so maybe it's just 'out of sight, out of mind'.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Puka Nacua is great.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

soggybagel posted:

Puka Nacua is great.
and he has a fun name

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Android Apocalypse posted:

Wings from Stained Glass Pub where I ate with my sister & her friends' kids. Now we're watching the game and the 6 year-old said "kick the chicken wings into my mouth!"

So there's that.

AA got his wings!!!!

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i remember nacua had a really explosive start while kupp was out, but for whatever reason i thought he fell to earth. looks not, though.

fair enough.

the saints still...ain't.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

why do the bengals and saints both use "who dey", they're geographically nowhere near each other

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

CapnAndy posted:

why do the bengals and saints both use "who dey", they're geographically nowhere near each other

nope, Saints were first and they use WHO DAT :colbert:

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Geaux Ties

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Silly Burrito posted:

AA got his wings!!!!

some kid in "It's A Wonderful Life" posted:

"Every time a :flag: is thrown Android Apocalypse gets his wings!"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

well you got no wings on January 20, 2019, that's for sure

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

abelwingnut posted:

who are the stars exactly? i did forget about kyren, he seems really fun. but stafford seems blah at this point, kupp has been hurt and lost a step. i guess aaron donald is still fun, but he's been so long for so good that it's gotten expected and pedestrian.

i don't know, i'm way outside of their market, so maybe it's just 'out of sight, out of mind'.

Stafford has been slinging straight fire the last couple weeks

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Silly Burrito posted:

well you got no wings on January 20, 2019, that's for sure

The fact you've been keeping track since then is saying something.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm here to watch this garbage.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CapnAndy posted:

and he has a fun name

Cris Collinsworth: "Now this guy, I like to call him Puke Knuckle."

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Puka!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"someone named puka is obviously scrawny because lol @ name" is prime old school scouting idiot mentality

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

CapnAndy posted:

"someone named puka is obviously scrawny because lol @ name" is prime old school scouting idiot mentality

Scatback

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Is Matt Stafford the most anonymous QB of 2023? I never great anyone ever talking about him

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

this forum has such a complex

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"now davis allen, that's a name you can trust

quarterback probably"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I love the new Rams running game. The zone was simply not working and this straight ahead gritty inside running with Kyren Williams is just lovely

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dont normally have a problem with herbstreit but he sounds like he needs to clear his throat and it's driving me crazy

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

fsif posted:

Is Matt Stafford the most anonymous QB of 2023? I never great anyone ever talking about him

All the podcasts I listen to have been raving about him lately

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
I'm getting the feeling that this game isn't going to be close.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Really bad call though lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The 6 year old I'm watching with also started playing football & he knows how the game goes.

Despite being here in Maryland near DC his dad is a Cowboys fan. :(

Also :lol: :flag:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Uncatchable, dumb refs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
LMAO the replay not even having the ball in frame