Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
I'M HERE

took me a while as the japanese feed would just stall out infinitely and go back to the main page in Brave so finally had the ingenius insight to try it in firefox... and it worked!

and here comes the ace...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
HOLY loving poo poo

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
GO ACE

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
feel like I didn't say it loud enough

GO ACE!!!!!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

HE USED HIS POLITICAL POWERS! :aaa:

THE ACE is gonna go fully Dusty and put the belt on himself later tonight!

I hope!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Ishin posted:

Charlton is great because after all these years I never knew about the reason why ZSJ switches submissions so fast.

indeed, i liked that comment of his a lot too, stuck with me.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Lid posted:

Hiroshi Tanahashi becomes president and immediately "this doesn't work for me brother" to workers rights

all the heels have to put over his hair care regimen in every promo

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
wow

didn't see that ending coming but uemura's looked great the few times i've seen him in recent months so cool... good match too!

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Shooter's going to slowly lean into the Kamen Rider gimmick to get that push from President Tanahashi.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
yeah.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Shingo is so, so loving good. It's easy to forget that sometimes.

yeah he does EVERYTHING right.

he also elevates his opponents every time, unless they don't need to be elevated, in which case he elevates the match. one of the best dudes doing it today.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
really great match. Tama took some pretty dangerous bumps off a couple of those lariats, earned the win.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
I've got high hopes for this match based on how great their last one was.

Never seen a Dolph Ziggler match but always heard he was good.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

SalTheBard posted:

I don't watch much NJPW anymore, is Tacos bad still or has he got better?

yeah, he's found himself in Bishamon, they're a legitimately great tag team now.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Great stuff

Bishamon are awesome. Great work god

agreed, this seems to me to be the second match in a series, looking forward to more.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

curious where he goes, HHH has tried to recruit him for the last eight years or so but If he goes to AEW he could hold on to the NEVER belt there a while.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Despy loving around with that Rick Rude Memorial platform edge, poo poo scares the gently caress out of me every year when I see someone bumping around it.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Squall posted:

Sick submission
an amazing sequence altogether

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
great match, final few minutes were amazing. relatively safe match too considering who is in it.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
this is amazing

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah it was dumb House of Torture crap but then the table spot and how Coughlin ended up through the table almost made it all worth it.

match was both trashy and amazing at the same time. loved it.

hopefully we'll get the real mox vs ospreay showdown in AEW.

Gonna miss ospreay. can't believe it was going on 8 years ago first saw him vs Kushida and was blown away. It's been great seeing him grow into the wrestler he is today, all the while it often seemed liked he did his absolute loving best to make himself as utterly unlikeable as possible outside the ring. .

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
american dragon disrespecting the okada bux

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Just put my LIJ shirt on

NAITO NAITO NAITO NAITO

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

English commentary is trying to do this but Charlton loses his cool when he thinks about Muto and starts spitting mad poo poo :allears:
I had to switch to Japanese commentary but this match has had what I thought were homages to the mutoh takada dome classic. Is it just my imagination or is Chris talking about it too?

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

ThePariah posted:

Sanada rules, I have never said a bad thing about him.

Same.

And he's a hall of famer now for saving us all from evil vs naito 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
really enjoyable show top to bottom, for sheer in ring work Bryan vs Okada was match of the night for me, Bryan got some poo poo out of Okada emotionally I've never quite seen before and I love them both for that. But for the larger story; of course the main event ending is what this was all about. My spouse is the biggest Naito fan in the universe and they were literally crying tears of joy.

Naito triumphant in the tokyo dome was as over as any wrestler on planet earth in 2024.I need to watch the replay just to see the crowd reactions when Naito won because I was bracing myself for the fuckery I expected Gedo to deliver....

in all the joy of Naito finally FINISHING THE STORY I also want to point out that I thought Uemura looked incredible and outshone both Narita and Yota today. He's got a young babyface charm to him that's not really been common in wrestling since the 1980s. If he can talk he should be a star. Shooter looked great too, dude has really learned a lot in the last year being around vets. I saw him doing small things in the ring today in terms of placement and transitions that his dojo mates seemingly haven't picked up yet.

As always, it's a pleasure to watch at the same time as you wonderful goons. Cheers!