Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

Who are currently all dead in the current time period.

GW has destroyed canon so often that I regard their current fantasy lore as fanon. Listen to it if I want, or play a fixit story.

Like the time on my table where Nurgle went after Khemri and beat them so bad he got the idea to grow corruption on defeated tomb kings' bones to make a new kind of daemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Like a Squat mining the great trash mountains of Necromunda I've been conducting archaeological digs through the shame pile because of this release. I struck gold tonight. almost two full modular movement tray kits. They cost a fortune now.

And this weird thing I don't remember buying, and never opened:

I'm assuming that calculator isn't even vaguely useful in the new edition.

It'll be a little annoying to track until you get used to it

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Tabletop Simulator on Steam is what you want. There's a TOW mod for it already.

Is there a Warmaster mod for TTS? Or maybe a Middle Earth: Strategy Battle Game?