Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Which locker room are they holding it in?

☠️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
What an insane piece of news to drop

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

General Dog posted:

It's gotta be Lane or Lanning right?

No way Lanning wants to move his family again.

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If I was a drinker, I'd definitely be a few whiskey shots deep at work right now as I roil with anxiety about the fact that Lanning could absolutely leave for Alabama.

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

But pretend it’s a purple “W” not a U

That's a military plane designation, thank god.

This plane is currently in Europe:

https://www.flightaware.com/live/flight/ZH101

Tagesreste fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 11, 2024

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
It's a beautiful Thursday morning in Eugene

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Cigars, only ever smoked by conservatives

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

yep, this Paint image is the best summary of the entire game to me

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

DrunkPanda posted:

I really thought Lanning was going to get hired as Alabama coach

Not only was he watching a Jason Bourne movie with his kid while people were texting him asking if he's in Tuscaloosa, but in reference to your av, 28 Years Later is in production

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Even if you think that deboer is a better coach it’s basically inconceivable he has a Saban tier run. I think bama would continue to be good with him and he would still likely be a disappointment even so.

If it’s true I feel bad for dawgs fans because I had that same dread regarding Lanning. Losing a Real Deal dude sucks. On the other hand I don’t feel bad for dawgs fans because schadenfreude is true joy.

Going from having to play football against dogshit Falwell U to today has been such a whiplash in the best possible way for Ducks fans. I'm gonna have to buy one of those "Progrum" shirts, I think. Or when they put out "The Grass Is drat Green in Eugene"

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

post hole digger posted:

It’s 4:14 pm

West coast best coast

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Kirios posted:

I don't really care about either team (Maybe a slight preference to Oregon since I live here), but I love all the Washington fans that poked fun at Oregon for losing Lanning when they lost their coach instead.

Washington fans, I think you lost your best chance for a title about four days ago.

My favorite is the aged like milk comment from a Fusky on the CFB Reddit saying Oregon was a stepping-stone progrum, only for it to be Washington instead

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Its Rinaldo posted:

Lol Huskies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagesreste
Jan 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Oregon vs FSU 2: Electric Boogaloo sounds like a fun matchup. I do not see FSU winning that game, but otherwise sounds fun.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)