Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

Jossar posted:

My hope is for some kind of hybrid Occitanian/Catalonian kingdom reaching across the Pyrenees, ruled from Toulouse, but I feel like I am often disappointed by Southern France's independent initiative when it comes to these games.

And yes, it has to be Toulouse doing the conquering, otherwise Aragon just uses the additional manpower and resources it gets to break the Iberian stalemate and becomes Spain+.

Well, it wasn't quite as grandiose as this, but I am nevertheless happy to see Imperial Burgundy doing well for itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
I love how Amalie is low-key collecting more swords than a mall ninja, kinda surprised the artifact from the east wasn't another blade.

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
Crisis Now Mega LP? Sign me up!