Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sinatrapod
Sep 24, 2007

The "Latin" is too dangerous, my queen!

worm girl posted:

edit: Also you can now take the Very Tall trait at chargen if you just want to be a lorge wolf. Or the Very short one if you'd prefer to be 4'5"

Aha, now I know how I'm going to pull off my Alf RP run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinatrapod
Sep 24, 2007

30.5 Days posted:

I'm following worm girls' tutorial and uhhh there's just no cars outside! Like I've been up and down all nearby streets, crossed a big plain and started wandering around a town until the zombies were too dense to go further and I really can't find any cars!

They're out there, just pretty sparse if you're away from big cities. You can find cars parked near the woods at Trailhead locations if you wanna stay in the boonies, otherwise just keep your eyes peeled and carry on!

Sinatrapod
Sep 24, 2007

Jarf posted:

Came across a miniature railway out in the country. A bunch of panicked people were running around with some zombies. I hop on the train and see that it has a top speed of 130+ mph. No, that can't be right. I crank it to full speed and am almost instantly flung to top speed whilst literally being on rails. Just going absolute large hadron collider mode on this 2 tile long train engine having the time of my life when I obliterate this panicked person like a Factorio engineer, derailing the train and launching myself out of the park.

Somehow I survived this however I felt terrible about killing this person so I got back in my vehicle and played some video games on my PSP to feel better about my choices.

This is my new favorite Daily Life After the Apocalypse story.