Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

This is T. Swift's forum, we just shitpost on it

TFF stands for Taylor’s Football Funhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Im excited for good football and don't care about tswift.

CmC for SB MVP.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Black Sunshine posted:

This is T. Swift's forum, we just shitpost on it

What's Brock Purdys number again?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

TSwift for MVP, without her Kelce never wouldve made it into the hall

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I look forward to 6 years time when kelce is up for the hall and his.misses out because there's no lateral for a td on his resume.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Mustached Demon posted:

What's Brock Purdys number again?

867-5309

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mustached Demon posted:

Yeah, Niners need to drop like 42 to have a shot at keeping up with how their defense has been playing.

That's an almost-impossible ask.

I'm not down on the team as a whole or anything, but have you seen the Chiefs offense this year?

You need a Bears defensive coordinator randomly resigning that week to get them in sniffing distance of 42 points.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

That's Jenny's number.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not down on the team as a whole or anything, but have you seen the Chiefs offense this year?

You need a Bears defensive coordinator randomly resigning that week to get them in sniffing distance of 42 points.

I'm making the assumption that Mahomes absolutely dissects the Niners defense.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

Yeah, Niners need to drop like 42 to have a shot at keeping up with how their defense has been playing.

That's an almost-impossible ask.

Have you watched a Chiefs game this year?

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
I hope the Niners have a positive point differential on Sunday, whether that be through amazing defense or offense or passing or running or maybe even special teams

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Vox Nihili posted:

Have you watched a Chiefs game this year?

The Chiefs offense in the playoffs does not resemble how they were playing in the regular season.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean even then they are still struggling to put up 30

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Papercut posted:

I hope the Niners have a positive point differential on Sunday, whether that be through amazing defense or offense or passing or running or maybe even special teams

Remember when Dave Toub was an overlooked head coaching candidate? Seems so long ago now.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The Chiefs offense in the playoffs does not resemble how they were playing in the regular season.

I mean kinda. They played two very broken defenses then spent a half doing nothing as the Ravens unloaded into their own leg. They have stopped that whole thing pretending they have any receiver depth, but they aren't exactly lighting the scoreboard on fire.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

They scored 26 against the Dolphins. I expect they'll be in that ballpark again. This idea that they're guaranteed 35+ points is insane.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean even then they are still struggling to put up 30

Well sorta. The offense has gone into game management mode in the second half of games where Mahomes would rather take a sack or throw it away than risk a turnover. It's infuriating for fans of both sides a little bit but he's putting on Prime Brady Game Management Clinics

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

kiimo posted:

Well sorta. The offense has gone into game management mode in the second half of games where Mahomes would rather take a sack or throw it away than risk a turnover. It's infuriating for fans of both sides a little bit but he's putting on Prime Brady Game Management Clinics

I mean that is what happened in the first two games but even against the bills dead defense they still only managed 27. 42 is a big ask

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The 49ers will shut out the Chiefs offense but give up 21 safeties.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean that is what happened in the first two games but even against the bills dead defense they still only managed 27. 42 is a big ask

Oh I know. He's crazy the Chiefs will be lucky to put up 30.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

BlindSite posted:

I look forward to 6 years time when kelce is up for the hall and his.misses out because there's no lateral for a td on his resume Taylor Swift dumped him.

Ftfy

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

What the hell

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1754647575431348373?s=19

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ah yes, what NFL fans were actually asking for was Friday games in Brazil.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Thanks I loving hate it

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

kiimo posted:

Oh I know. He's crazy the Chiefs will be lucky to put up 30.

I will remember this page.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mustached Demon posted:

I will remember this page.

If the Chiefs put up more that 40 please never stop bringing up this page. You can remind me for years. Please do, in fact.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

don't worry, Mahomes' trainer is probably posting a printscreen of it in a few minutes

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Oh my God, what did Brazil do to deserve NFC East-grade clown ball?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kurgarra Queen posted:

I have to assume this was done to punish the Eagles, so I must reluctantly approve of the arrangement.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
The NFL needs to cut this poo poo out. They're actually gonna have games on every day of the week by 2030

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mustached Demon posted:

Why do you think that? They played like absolute poo poo in the NFCCG and still held a better Lions offence to 31. This isn't the Chiefs Deathstar offence of 2019.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I guess it makes sense to do it opening weekend since it will still be winter and not deathly hot but very odd

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kurgarra Queen posted:

We’re sending them the best, purest poo poo we got. They’re gonna get a high high.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles potential Brazil opponents:

Cowboys, Giants, Commies

- I would be a bit shocked if they made them play a division rival at a neutral site like this, so I'm seeing this as unlikely

Panthers, Jaguars

- Jags and Panthers are already slated for Europe, so they're out

Browns

- NFL knows better than to bring Deshaun Watson to Brazil, so no

Steelers

- Too many local fans, would be weird to take this one away from the area

Packers

- Kinda see above because Packers fans are everywhere, but more likely than the Steelers

Falcons

- Ding ding ding

shyduck fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Feb 6, 2024

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
You probably don't want to play the Packers in Brazil, all the fans there would gravitate to them due to the color scheme.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

To be honest, I feel like that's why they picked the Eagles - because green

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

elime anning posted:

The NFL needs to cut this poo poo out. They're actually gonna have games on every day of the week by 2030
:hmmyes:

Wild Card Weekend etc is bad enough, Black Friday and winter Saturdays are for college ball. Stuck to Sunday and Monday for real NFL and Thursday for NFL Clown Edition.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Like half of my 5th grader's class in SF are rooting for Kansas City because of Taylor, the NFL plan has worked

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MakaVillian posted:

Why do you think that? They played like absolute poo poo in the NFCCG and still held a better Lions offence to 31. This isn't the Chiefs Deathstar offence of 2019.

Honest answer: I don't think 35 will cut it and I don't trust Moody. So 42 it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Mustached Demon posted:

Honest answer: I don't think 35 will cut it and I don't trust Moody. So 42 it is!

KC couldn't manage 30 against that Dolphins team