Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What the gently caress, Gabe Davis is not a good signing. Do not root for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I wonder if this deal is leverage on Tommy or if they’re gonna give him an honest chance

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think it's like 12M more than what everyone was projecting.

It changes some calculus going into FA for sure.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1762856020617957476?s=46&t=BSzhFErQ6N9N1FAHwRiTEg

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Clark Hunt is vanilla ice cream that came to life. He is a bland, uninteresting human being who looks like he has never been forced to develop a personality or ever held a conversation that wasn’t taking place because the other party was in awe of his money.

The way he carries himself, speaks, and interacts are all just clearly manufactured bullshit and it doesn’t surprise me that his entire organization is run by spreadsheets that say spending money on comfort for the workers is a waste. I do not like him or really any member of his family. I hope he and his LEGO hair gently caress off forever.

And take your flat rear end daughter too.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think Tyreek struck while the market was insane for WRs. JJ is certainly worth top of the market pay, but I'm not sure it will be much above what Tyreek already has, even with the cap explosion this year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

my log cabin in the remote wilderness of waukesha

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

It's Florio but fans that attended the Dolphins / Chiefs game are probably have to get appendages amputated from frostbite:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-some-frostbitten-fans-from-dolphins-chief-came-might-need-amputations

Imagine losing fingers over watching a football game lmao

You had to be a special kind of stupid. Bundle up, bring hand warmers, and cardboard. This wasn’t hard.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Put it down on the ground to stop the concrete from sucking all the heat out of your feet. I did the same for the plastic chair.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Hmm rumors heating up about Sneed to Detroit.

That would be good for everyone involved

Where are you hearing this?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol a 2nd and a 5th

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Like the last two years he's been questionable with a knee pretty much every week.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

DeimosRising posted:

But didn’t he play every game both years anyway?

I think maybe he missed one. I dunno. They managed it well enough but I understand other teams being gun shy

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

They could’ve paid Jimmy G like 30m

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

They’ve been intentionally ambiguous

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If there is anymore football talk this offseason I’m just going to embed tweets from AB, Lowtax, and Hitler

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

All three have taken some shots to the head.

Marry, gently caress, kill

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

BlindSite posted:

He was a sherriffs deputy iirc and basically did poo poo like transport prisoners to court etc.

He certainly didn't deserve loving idiots in TFF abusing him when he was posting about football like they were.

lol whitewashing every interaction

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Me googling Tommy Townsend butt

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

lol what

OL is bottom 5, pass catcher corp is bottom 5, RB platoon is maybe mid.

That’s including the Ridley signing.

Titans need a lot more help on offense to support Billy Jeans.

Hopkins and Ridley are bottom 5?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Much like patriots posters of yore, we have ascended to a place beyond caring

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jesus you guys are really reaching.

E: the Hunt family is RIGHT THERE

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

swickles posted:

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1772300839471751495?t=3WPkBINGMMkPBsSIeF-3LA&s=19

I love that the Steelers are assigned to Northern Ireland and not the rest of the UK. The NFL is part of the Illuminati and knows the Irish Unification of 2024 is still a go.

I am a little surprised Steelers aren't also part of Korea still

I just straight up don't understand this program. In some countries, 10 teams are allowed to... market themselves? Be liked? And in others, you get the Rams, GOD DAMMIT

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Chiefs owner sucks. His whole family sucks.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

They were just getting out before the traffic got bad.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

With Sneed gone I think the Chiefs are officially underdogs again

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Christ

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don’t think any posters here are saying he had a valid reason to leave the scene of an accident. Just unclear if he did yet.

If he wasn’t there then he got like, a reverse fall guy.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He might street race but he’d never violate a rental agreement

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

when you’re famous they let you get away with it.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Harlock posted:

The Hunts might have to spring for a new locker room now

https://twitter.com/celisa_mia/status/1775345461706035707

If it was just for the Chiefs it would have passed. But it was primarily for the royals who had no specific proposal, and don’t actually have a binding proposal on the ballot. Just “give us money trust me bro” while sticking it in an area that would invoke demolishing a bunch of small local businesses instead of building it on the empty parking lots a few blocks away.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Surprised he didn’t hear about it well in advance

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

“Depends on what they can prove”

I translated.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mega64 posted:

We still haven't had Rodgers/Mahomes yet because one is always out whenever their teams play.

Blame the QB sneak. Andy still does.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Lots of people are saying he’s the next Urban Meyer.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The337th posted:

Do those people realize he's already been an NFL coach

I was originally going to say Nick Saban on the dolphins.

Maybe if he just tells his receivers to “catch the loving ball” like Urban helped that kicker…

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/woodyjohnson4/status/1779857203920318877?s=46&t=BSzhFErQ6N9N1FAHwRiTEg

These are different?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seems like a Tepper hire to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I used to look forward to it to know which games I’d want to go to.

Now I just use it to vaguely meal plan