Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Play posted:

I'll be honest I loving hate mshomes goddamn whiny frog face

Haters are the waiters at the table of success!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

well it was a fun season of gdt posting, cheers :cheers:

see you next season

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Canned Sunshine posted:

I mean, his team lost due to the NFL being scripted bullshit.

telling someone to go kill themselves because of a television show is not the honorable bounty hunting behavior Samus would exhibit

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Mega64 posted:

Also immediatelt after the SB ends, Paramount Plus blacksmout the rest of the game to suggest to me to wtch the lovely Halo show.

I exit and reboot, and it sends me to some lovely news poo poo.

So let me announce to all of you, loud and clear, DO NOT EVER loving SUBSCRIBE TO PARAMOUNT PLUS.

My friend was watching it and his computer crashed at the start of OT and he could not get back into the game, could only watch th enews.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

chamois posted:

if we didn't have bush this guy would be far and away the worst president since nixon

Not the thread for this but my eyes just popped reading this

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
do you think this guy would sell the chiefs in exchange for another six inches of height

he small

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
The chiefs owner looks like someone who has contributed millions to the worst politicians over the past couple decades.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

How tiny is this man

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

No Tay Tay on the podium?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Clark Hunt looks like the concept of racism in the form of a human.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

whys this borrower talking about his parents. gently caress off

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

chamois posted:

if we didn't have bush this guy would be far and away the worst president since nixon

You know that Ford, Carter, and Reagan were after Nixon, right?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Mega64 posted:

THIS. EEDA EMPHASIZING.

gently caress PARAMOUNT PLUS. NEVER USE IT TO WATCH FOOTBALL GAMES. FLAT OUT TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY loving SUCK.

I won't even get to watch Travis propose to Taylor Swift because they"re that loving bad.

If you hurry you can hop on the 20 minute preview window on YouTube TV.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

John Elway looks like crap
He's always seemed like an "office full of booze" type of guy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Radia posted:

you dont deserve a samus av for this kind of posting.. for shame

I would not have wanted to talk to me after the Seahawks interception superbowl. Let the man grieve.

Also gently caress the Niners

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
when taylor swift is not on stage all players should be saying "where's taylor"

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010
I feel sick

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

raditts posted:

It is 2020. I am watching the Kansas City Chiefs defeat the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

It is 2024. I am watching the Kansas City Chiefs defeat the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl.

This post turning me into a skeleton

That game ruled top to bottom tho

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Who gives a gently caress what the owner has to say? gently caress out of here, twerp.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

chamois posted:

Yeah? :laffo: really? Haha

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

He's always seemed like an "office full of booze" type of guy

He’s also had way too much Botox or other face work

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Scholtz posted:

You know that Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Jabba were after Nixon, right?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

mahomes as mvp is lazy af

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Neil Armbong posted:

The chiefs owner looks like someone who has contributed millions to the worst politicians over the past couple decades.

It is Missouri

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Neil Armbong posted:

That's all NFL owners though.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

chamois posted:

Not to get to political but there was a guy who was just in office who I’d say was worse.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

bucksmash posted:

Half expected Mike Adamle to show up there

adamle is probably closer to death based on his condition

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Mega64 posted:

lol watching Elway grimace as the Chiefs surpass the Broncos and Raiders for most SB wins in the AFCW.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

LMAO what was that laugh, Mahomes

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Scholtz posted:

You know that Ford, Carter, and Reagan were after Nixon, right?

Biden is just more senile Reagan. Except Ronnie told Israel to knock it off after they attacked Lebanon.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sterling and Bronze lol what in the gently caress

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1756888470599967000?t=Q2SfC-1-G2QCUoK8-zYYwA&s=19

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

as a niners fan fml

but also holy poo poo lol lmao (fml)

gratz Chiefs, Kelce really powered them to victory, what a competitor

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Who the hell just laughed like a goat

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Neil Armbong posted:

just looked it up and he inherited the chiefs and oil money from his dad

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
It comes up every time but the nfl needs to copy the nhl. Don’t let the loving owner speak

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

chamois posted:

Worse than Ronald Reagan? Worse than Gerald Ford? You sure about that one? Worse than Carter? Guy, there have been some dogshit fuckin presidents since Kennedy, who was pretty fuckin terrible himself.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Travis is already drunk.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

kelces are natural hype men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

VIVAAAaaAaAaaa LAS VEYGAAAAHHHHSS lmao