Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Yancey Thigpen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Steve Breaston

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Boobie Dixon

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Ernie Sims

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Michael Jasper was an absurdly large defensive tackle who was drafted by the Bills in 2011, didn't do much and is now the head coach of Bethel.

Here he is acting as a pulling blocker in college:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i can't wait to not remember any of these names when i boot up immaculate grid tomorrow

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Insertnamehere31 posted:

John Runyan
Correll Buckhalter
LJ Smith
Sheldon Brown
Koy Detmer

I played way too much madden when I was a kid, so I became very very familiar with the eagles roster from like 2002-2006

I remember Brown coming out of the tunnel wearing an old school, Friday the 13th hockey mask one game.

The Eagles lost.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

kidcoelacanth posted:

i can't wait to not remember any of these names when i boot up immaculate grid tomorrow

The second it asks me a guy who played for two teams I tap out. I'm like, yeah sorry, my brain doesn't work like that, remembering a dude who played on the Seahawks and Raiders, sorry.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Kalli posted:

The second it asks me a guy who played for two teams I tap out. I'm like, yeah sorry, my brain doesn't work like that, remembering a dude who played on the Seahawks and Raiders, sorry.

Jerry Rice lol

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Tim Biakabutuka

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

Steve Smith! No, not that one, or the other one, the fullback from the 80s and 90s. He’s one of many I’ve learned from various versions of Tecmo.

Also, you can solve so many of those with journeyman QBs like Dave Krieg, Vinny Testaverde, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Josh McCown.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Qadry 'Not Rocket' Ismail
Rocket Ismail

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Tim Krumrie (sp?) I think he was nose tackle for the Bengals in one of the Tecmo games.

Oh God those Oilers teams just popped into my head, they were absolutely filthy with Moon throwing to Earnest Givens and Haywood Jeffries.

Run n Shoot 4 Lyfe

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Quiet Feet posted:

I remember Brown coming out of the tunnel wearing an old school, Friday the 13th hockey mask one game.

The Eagles lost.

My main memory of Sheldon Brown was when he absolutely lit rookie Reggie Bush up on one of the first plays of the divisional round in 2006

https://youtu.be/ArR7Wk2R8tw?si=1t7eGMLJEFryio6N

The Eagles lost.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

Tim Krumrie (sp?) I think he was nose tackle for the Bengals in one of the Tecmo games.

Oh God those Oilers teams just popped into my head, they were absolutely filthy with Moon throwing to Earnest Givens and Haywood Jeffries.

Run n Shoot 4 Lyfe

Krumrie infamously suffered a brutal broken leg early in Super Bowl XXIII, and was their NT in Tecmo Super Bowl.

And yes, that Oilers team with those guys, Drew Hill, and Curtis Duncan were amazing. Da bomb all game every game.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wes Chandler

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Tebucky Jones

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Barret Robbins

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Matt Moore will always be a football guy

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Charlie Garner was unstoppable in NFL '94

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Eric Turner

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Troy Hambrick

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Mike Mamula, drafted above Warren Sapp

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

fartknocker posted:

Eric Turner

RIP

He was a bad motherfucker

gently caress cancer

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I was watching TV at the gym at 6am while sucking wind from doin rows.

And I see some lovely chat show with that dude from sliders, a chubby lady and a pretty lady in her 40s and then he called this giant dude ackbar and I realised it's ackbar gbaja biamila who played for the raiders for a while. Brother of Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila who play for the packers.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Sean Jones

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Black Lighter posted:

Qadry 'Not Rocket' Ismail
Rocket Ismail

Qadry's probably the only WR who had his best years as a Raven as opposed to anywhere else he played.

Still has the team record for receiving yards in a single game with 258 that he got in that ridiculous game against the Steelers. On only 6 catches. Out of 8 passes completed by Tony Banks the ENTIRE GAME.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Feb 14, 2024

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Reno Mahe

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Cody "4th String Starter/Rodeo Champion" Pickett

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Charlie Way
Rodney Hampton
Tyrone Wheatley

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

BlindSite posted:

I was watching TV at the gym at 6am while sucking wind from doin rows.

And I see some lovely chat show with that dude from sliders, a chubby lady and a pretty lady in her 40s and then he called this giant dude ackbar and I realised it's ackbar gbaja biamila who played for the raiders for a while. Brother of Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila who play for the packers.

That's American Ninja Warrior Co-host Ackbar Gbaja Biamila to you :colbert:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mohawk Potato posted:

Charlie Way
Rodney Hampton
Tyrone Wheatley

I also remember the 1996ish Giants.

Dave Brown :argh:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jovan Belcher

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Leonard Weaver.

Looks like the Eagles just randomly have a good fullback. Plays one year and it's not like an FB is gonna be a foundational piece but he looks good when he's out there. Early next season he gets tackled and his knee bends the wrong way and he's out of the NFL. :(

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

LaMichael James

Lost a fumble in the Superbowl. Was bad.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Glen Coffee

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

TheHoosier posted:

LaMichael James

Lost a fumble in the Superbowl. Was bad.

The 49ers probably win that game in a blowout if he doesn't fumble there.

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
Dexter McNabb, who is now a high school principal(and married to someone I went to high school with)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Stephen Baker, the Touchdown Maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Maurice Morris