Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow, I can't believe you guys lied to me like that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Opop! What happened to your avatar?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sadly, nothing lasts forever
~angh~

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Cloacamazing! posted:

And this is why you should always trust the seal

Considering I was in fact entirely right about why you were scum, no, this is how you get vigged in perpetuity. :colbert:

Also note to self: TM is now under the Hal Rule where if they're in a game and not dead by Day 3 they're probably scum.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

It was a fun game but I'm gpnna be a little salty about it. Probably would not have picked up beet even in endgame, but c'est la vie.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Monathin posted:

Considering I was in fact entirely right about why you were scum, no, this is how you get vigged in perpetuity. :colbert:

Also note to self: TM is now under the Hal Rule where if they're in a game and not dead by Day 3 they're probably scum.

You were right about Clo! And it lost you the game.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

:argh:

you confirmed town fuckers killed me because you weren't paying enough attention to the game to realize i couldn't have possibly been teamed with salad after that bus!!! and it won you the game!!!!

:argh::argh::argh:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

:argh:

you confirmed town fuckers killed me because you weren't paying enough attention to the game to realize i couldn't have possibly been teamed with salad after that bus!!! and it won you the game!!!!

:argh::argh::argh:

You can't spell 'winging it' without 'win'.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
I think there were too few post-it / corkboard game updates.

Game really neat. Scum-favored and another town or two was probably right. "But the gimmick" is a bad counterargument when half the roles aren't 'players.'

Conditional backups are a neat idea. I think I'd seen that in a limited capacity once before, but this was more interesting.

Thanks for the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

that was good to read