Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I guess, theoretically, if the choice was between no exe at all and opop, I would flip opop (see: my comments about "one of opop/clo is scum, not both") but I am coming around very hard on the fact that clo is the scum of those two.

Yes, she's at her scummiest when she's town, but also she legitimately did not play the game for most of the past few days, and then immediately entered the thread to try and push opop over the line.

When people moved away from opop, she attempted to link TPC and I, and assumed that opop was scum because "if opop was town, scum could rush at any time".

I can't be the only one who sees how blatant that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

hambeet posted:

i'm confused, i feel like you agree with me, but have a different conclusion that is at odds with what i'm saying?

maybe i've been having a stroke this morning.

Jesus I can't stop displaying my lack of reading comprehension. I thought that you saying "It stands out no" was you saying she seems suspicious, and that was the part I was agreeing with.

hambeet posted:

without gaming the mod, i'm not sure about a bus driver / redirector. if it was a scum role (and we've not had a town claim of one), it'd give that team a serious advantage over the other team.

seems like a convenient way to excuse away a lack of results.

Hmm That does make sense, but we do have to remember that roles were handed out before alignments.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tpc is turps posting today i'm sure of it.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

hambeet posted:

tpc is turps posting today i'm sure of it.

Worse, I've been sober for 4 months and for some reason it's made me dumber

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Monathin posted:

I guess, theoretically, if the choice was between no exe at all and opop, I would flip opop (see: my comments about "one of opop/clo is scum, not both") but I am coming around very hard on the fact that clo is the scum of those two.

Yes, she's at her scummiest when she's town, but also she legitimately did not play the game for most of the past few days, and then immediately entered the thread to try and push opop over the line.

When people moved away from opop, she attempted to link TPC and I, and assumed that opop was scum because "if opop was town, scum could rush at any time".

i'd totally be fine with a clo elim. i agree with you her re: around the opop vote numbers and you and tpc being in sync. they're not great posts. the change in activity is a hard one because i'm not gonna go all 'whoever that poster was' that demanded proof of tornado.

anarc i feel the best about out of the three, with the exception about not seeing zoya go anywhere, but without knowing the setup we'd be speculating a lot as to why that is. at least her two targets seem more plausible than opops.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Jesus I can't stop displaying my lack of reading comprehension. I thought that you saying "It stands out no" was you saying she seems suspicious, and that was the part I was agreeing with.

Hmm That does make sense, but we do have to remember that roles were handed out before alignments.

yeah i do remember that, but people have also been entertaining ninja and vig actions being handed out post alignment allocation... i'd lean towards the mod interfering to balance the game in all ways, not just some. anyway....

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Worse, I've been sober for 4 months and for some reason it's made me dumber

i think you need a shot of something, stat!

if anything, it'll be cheaper to get pissed now.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Monathin posted:

What did Opop have to say about th-

Opopanax posted:

I agree the case on anarc seems entirely manufactured and looks like greedy scum trying to get a dunk in, but I also have to agree that I'd have been rushed by now of scum weren't on me do ##vote clo

:v:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Btw, I don't remember seeing Opop make so many typos before. Waht's happenign, Opop?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wologar posted:

Waht's happenign, Opop?

Opopanax posted:

ANGH...♡

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Fair enough.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

:prepop:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

What did Opop have to say about th-

:v:

lol

Like I said I won't hate voting Opop here, it'll solve the knot I've tied myself in, it's just something about the way he effectively gave up to the pressure gave me pause

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Opopanax posted:

You guys may as well kill me so I'm not an ongoing distraction (and then I can change my avatar)

Like I realize I'm going full crazy here but I keep coming back to this. Does a scum Opop post that, knowing his team is worst case scenario two mis-exes away from victory?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Monathin posted:

lol

Like I said I won't hate voting Opop here, it'll solve the knot I've tied myself in, it's just something about the way he effectively gave up to the pressure gave me pause

Which turned attention towards Clo, Who he voted for in a post primarily talking about anarc. It just seems off

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I suppose it's possible it was an intentional deflection, but does opop feel more off than Clo's push and subsequent turnaround on people pulling off Opop? That's kind of where I'm at right now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

wologar posted:

Btw, I don't remember seeing Opop make so many typos before. Waht's happenign, Opop?

I have a cold today and still had to go to work so my brain is no muey bueno

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Honestly I have no clue but I'm fine w voting opop

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I feel like if all of us are fine voting opop then something is wrong but it could be the paranoia getting to me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Monathin posted:

I feel like if all of us are fine voting opop then something is wrong but it could be the paranoia getting to me.

Tbf I have absolutely sucked poo poo all game

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

i mean, ditto

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Seems like scum team b is just gonna apathy win if we don't figure something out

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I mean, my vote is on Clo, and I have explained why repeatedly.

I feel like it's a better vote than opop at this stretch of the game, but I'm just one voice in a crowd.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I feel like wolo didn't really regard my casing as anything more than "well, Clo looks scummy but Clo always looks scummy".

Which I'm not gonna begrudge but I feel like this is a little more substantial than the usual gut check around her play.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Monathin posted:

I feel like wolo didn't really regard my casing as anything more than "well, Clo looks scummy but Clo always looks scummy".

Which I'm not gonna begrudge but I feel like this is a little more substantial than the usual gut check around her play.

That's true, but I'm giving her leeway because her posting seemed dejected a couple times. I think she enjoys being scum, so I'm leaning town on her. Now, if she's scum and dejected, it must be due to out of game reasons. Thus, also more leeway!

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Addendum: I won't refuse to hammer Clo if it comes to that.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Monathin posted:

Ugh, no, this is a decent point.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote clo I kind of read everything

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I was hoping to avoid this, but it seems like this will be the most entertaining option: Good morning, town, this is EXLO, I repeat, this is EXLO. There are only three town aligned players left in this game. Killing me will immediately end this game in a scum victory. It's in your best interest to keep me alive. This is not a drill.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Miscounted, it's four town players since there's nine players left. Still EXLO. Execute scum and I might be able to help you get the edge you need.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##vote cloacamazing!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol that's an interesting strat. i don't buy it. ##vote clo

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Cloacamazing!!

Votecount for Day 4

Cloacamazing! (5): Monathin, Monathin, Monathin, Opopanax, GulagDolls, Tired Moritz, hambeet
Opopanax (1): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Cloacamazing!, Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz
Monathin (1): AnonymousNarcotics
AnonymousNarcotics (1): wologar, wologar, Monathin, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Monathin, wologar

Not Voting (1): Tea Party Crasher

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 26th, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 15 hours, 5 minutes.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Cloacamazing! - Organist - Scum Sluggers Team has been voted out of the game!

You are the Organist! You are too busy playing your organ from your perch high above to focus on anything else. You are Vanilla and have no night actions.

You are a member of the Scum Sluggers Team. You win when your team has unassailable control of the vote.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

The game has ended in a Confirmed Town (Scum team) Victory!

Tired Moritz - Confirmed Town Captain - Confirmed Town Team has won the game!

You are the Team Captain! It is your job to ensure your team wins the big game! Before the beginning of day 1 you will select your teammates to join you for the rest of the game.

You are a member of the Confirmed Town team. You win when your team gains unassailable control of the vote.

hambeet - Catcher - Confirmed Town Team has won the game!

You are the Catcher! Trained to get in the way of the ball no matter what, you are used to throwing your body in front of things. Once per night you may target another player with ##Bodyguard. If that player would be the target of a killing action that night, you will be killed instead.

You are a member of the Confirmed Town team. You win when your team gains unassailable control of the vote.

Tea Party Crasher - Designated Hitter - Confirmed Town Team has won the game!

You are the Designated Hitter! You are called in to hit when the normal player in the batting order (normally the pitcher) is really bad at hitting. You will assume the role of the first non-vanilla town player to be eliminated in any way.

GulagDolls - First Base - Confirmed Town Team has won the game!

You are playing First Base! As part of the infield you are too busy playing the game of baseball to focus on anything else. You are Vanilla and have no night actions.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Surviving players

Opopanax - Right Field - Town Team has survived to end game!

You are playing in Right Field! The designated spot for the worst fielder on the team, you have a lot of time on your hands. Once per night you may target another player with ##Watch. You will watch them from afar and see any player that visits them during that same night.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

wologar - Bat Boy - Town Team has survived to end game!

You are the Bat (Boy/Girl/Person)! Often the butt of jokes, you serve a vital role both on and off the field. Taking care of the players and the stadium, you make sure no accidents occur. Once per night you may target another player with ##Doctor. That player will be protected from all killing actions that same night.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

AnonymousNarcotics - Manger - Town Team has survived to end game!

You are the Manager! Overseeing the entire baseball team, from hiring staff and players, to overseeing training and the facilites, you have a hand in everything. You will assume the role of the first non-vanilla non-town player to be eliminated in any way.

Monathin - Second Base - Town Team has survived to end game!

You are playing Second Base! As part of the infield you are too busy playing the game of baseball to focus on anything else. You are Vanilla and have no night actions.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
And this is why you should always trust the seal

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I'm glad that Confirmed Town was taken as a team name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Good game! That was a lot of scum